Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Sticky you fucking dork

Originally posted by piro8

You guys are full of shit. I think you two should just have a drink and "make out" on Friday when you see each other. :)

No hes not coming. Its fucked up what he did. I dont go around telling people but i do i have a deformaty in my back from child birth. sticky touched it while trying to grop me in jenny juggs room durning the summer so i just told him. i dont care im comfortable with it everyone that knows is its not a big deal its all dried up now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stardo, you definitely just crossed the line......................your blatently ripping me apart when what I did was accidental. And also, I am sure I did not make fun of you, it was more of an innocent conversation.............................As far as my spaztic colon...........................FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG.................i'm outta here...................

sorry, I had to edit to add this after what I just read:

GROPE YOU-are you serious? I was probably reaching for my jar and that thing jumped out and bit me(mom always taught me to be humorous in times like this)..................Don't flatter yourself Nubby...................

Piro, don't worry I'll see you on friday and maybe you'll get to meet Ashley if she decides to go.(after all this)

Originally posted by stardo

oH NOW YOU DONT REMEMBER RIGHT BUT DO YOU REMEMBET TELLING ME SAT SHE SMELLED LIKE A FISHERMAN WHARF ON A HOT DAY. YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THEM UHHH?

IF YOU CANT REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU DRINK THAN YOU SHOULDNT DRINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM . SO I THINK ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING SPAZTIC COLON THAT CAUSES YOU TO MAKE EMBARRASING BOWEL SOUND WHEN YOU EXPLODE DIARAEAH 20 TIMES A DAY IN THE BATHROOM.

I THOUGH THAT THIS ISNT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING FOR ME CAUSE IM STILL ME . IM JUST MAD THAT YOU WOULD TELL SOME ONE YOU JUST MET AND MAKE FUN OF IT.

I know you are just making shit up !!!! he would never say that b/c if that was true he would n't be begging for sex everytime i am with him !!! And you just wish he was groping you ... the real story is you are such a hoochie you asked him to unzipp you r shirt when you were getting changed at your lesbian lover JenniJugs's house ! He told me everything !!!!! About how the 2 of you locked the door and wouldn't let him out of the room and tried to force him to do things !!!!!!!! PLEASE he does not have a spastic colon I was with him all weekend !!!

Originally posted by ashleyc2b

I know you are just making shit up !!!! he would never say that b/c if that was true he would n't be begging for sex everytime i am with him !!! And you just wish he was groping you ... the real story is you are such a hoochie you asked him to unzipp you r shirt when you were getting changed at your lesbian lover JenniJugs's house ! He told me everything !!!!! About how the 2 of you locked the door and wouldn't let him out of the room and tried to force him to do things !!!!!!!! PLEASE he does not have a spastic colon I was with him all weekend !!!

Wo Nelly, don't get Jugs involved in this, I never said they tried gropping me, they are my friends and we were mangled and just joking around. Your taking that a little too serious. As far as what Stardo said, of course I would never say that. Come on, I was practically scuba divin in that shit for hours:licker:

oh and uh, I think the begging was mutual...........................what time you comin over????????

;)

Originally posted by dogekid

there's no chance in hell that i can believe any of this. there's just no way.

stardo...talk to me mama

so right now we got

a deformed back ( beauty lies on the inside)

constant diarea ( they got medicine for that )

and a smelly girl freind ( take a shower)

cp drama

i thik its a thread for attention its all fake

Originally posted by trewguy

so right now we got

a deformed back ( beauty lies on the inside)

constant diarea ( they got medicine for that )

and a smelly girl freind ( take a shower)

cp drama

i thik its a thread for attention its all fake

think what you want, i am the one that has to straighten all this shit out. She won't even take my calls and this thread just made it all sound so much worse.............................personally, i think its fucked up, but what can ya do. Stardo is making this out to be much more than it really is. She could have called me and kept it between us, but striving for attention she posted it like a dumbass.

Originally posted by stiffler

think what you want, i am the one that has to straighten all this shit out. She won't even take my calls and this thread just made it all sound so much worse.............................personally, i think its fucked up, but what can ya do. Stardo is making this out to be much more than it really is. She could have called me and kept it between us, but striving for attention she posted it like a dumbass.

after that its begnning to sound real my bad i won't joke about t

are you guys serious ? Stardo I can't believe Sticky is acting like this !!!!!! who the fuck does this bitch think she is ??? I am soo confused as to what is going on here . She called us lesbian lovers how funny !! Sticky you best fix this situation YOU created with Stardo !!!! and just b/c you aren't going out anymore doesn't give you the right to shit on you r friends !!! Stardo I am calling you now to try and get the real story ... as for your little scar on your back it is not a big deal at all ... you are beautiful and that minor imperfection doesn't take away from your beauty at all

Originally posted by jennijugs

are you guys serious ? Stardo I can't believe Sticky is acting like this !!!!!! who the fuck does this bitch think she is ??? I am soo confused as to what is going on here . She called us lesbian lovers how funny !! Sticky you best fix this situation YOU created with Stardo !!!! and just b/c you aren't going out anymore doesn't give you the right to shit on you r friends !!! Stardo I am calling you now to try and get the real story ... as for your little scar on your back it is not a big deal at all ... you are beautiful and that minor imperfection doesn't take away from your beauty at all

Please don't tell me you're mad at me too???????:( Call me later and I'll explain my side of all this BS......................it really got blown out of porportion. Anyway, Ashley will be her around 8, so try and call me a little earlier so we can discuss this. I need some help with some decission making...............

Whoa, Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????? :eek:

THis is out of control. You two can't fight!!!

Judging from this thread Sticky.... this Ashley chick looks like an instigator. Stardo is a genuine sweetheart and didnt deserve any of this crap. Stickster COME ONNNNNN.. its Stardo, don't fight with her like this over a message board over some chick.

I'm not taking sides but shit..this is disturbing if there is any truth to it.

Whoa, Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????? :eek:

THis is out of control. You two can't fight!!!

Judging from this thread Sticky.... this Ashley chick looks like an instigator. Stardo is a genuine sweetheart and didnt deserve any of this crap. Stickster COME ONNNNNN.. its Stardo, don't fight with her like this over a message board over some chick.

I'm not taking sides but shit..this is disturbing if there is any truth to it.

Who wrote the script for this?

There is no way in hell that Stifler, and Stardo (the 2 most polite people) would ever do this.

You needed to make it more believable guys. Less cursing and more details would have made it more real.

Made me laugh though...

I HAVE TO STEP INTO THIS ONE :mad:

STICKYSHIT!! I cant understand why you would tell someone else something that was told to you in confidence?

You knew how sensitive this "issue" is and your BLABBING it around like its something to be proud of?:no:

YOUR A REAL WINNER!! NOT :nono:

You and I need to talk so call me because this SHIT has to end...

NOW!!:cuss:

my back isnt really deformed.It use to be know there just some tissue left but its no big deal so im not embarrased.

Im not upset being the way I am. I was born with another not fully developed fetus stuck on my lower right rib. SOOO what. im more mad a sticky for talking about my person biz with some ho that isnt going to be around for to long

Here is me after my surgery.

If you bring ashley to metro Im going to have NJstacked punch her in the face.

My exboyfriend of 3 years actually left me after so long cause my back bothered him. I dont know why it has to be so strange there are stranger things in the world. My twin brothers name was Gil.:(