Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Sticky you fucking dork

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stardo :

That took a loy of guts to post the pic of your back. You are a very brave girl for doing that. But like I said before that is only a minor minor imperfection. Sticky is seriously a jerkoff for trivialising(sp) something you told him as a friend. I guess we can all see how he is now ... How he would just turn on a friend for a little piece of ass. He tried calling me last night but I didn't answer.

Anyway EVERYONE LOVES STARDO scar or not !:D

Okay, a few things here:

Jenni, what the fuck is trivialising????????????????And friendship is only skindeep(no pun intended stardo)

Stardo, you now get the award for Biggest attention whore. Your mad at me for a slip of the tongue, but you turned this into a cp circus with you as the side-show freak................

if neither one of you will talk to me, oh well, Ashley thought it best that way anyway......................

take care now, buh bye then

First of all, not one of us on the board is perfect.... I have my fair share of scars and birthmarks... but its not the physical attributes that make us who we are, its our personality, who we are, and how we treat others...

Scar or no scar... Stardo is definately one of the hottest hotties on the board, with a big heart and a shining personality....

Big props to ya chicken for postin that pic by the way....

You definately got the award for the best lookin female at Factory yesterday....

How do ya hold yourself together like that, while the rest of us look like a pile of steamy dog poo?????

Originally posted by jennijugs

ZEE !! I will be starting at shooters next week !!!! i hope i work some nights when you do ... your only doing thursdays ?

I JUST READ THIS TODAY -- HORRAYYYY!!! IM SO HAPPY YOUR COMING ON BOARD. I HAVE TO WORK TODAY FOR HAPPY HOUR AND THEN I'LL KNOW MY SCHEDULE FROM THEN...:D

WE'LL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!! ESPECIALLY IF rdntheshortbus SHOWS UP!! :tongue: