Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you want to meet from cp?

sassa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I've been here over a year and a half and STILL haven't met anyone officially, I'd say ANYONE!!!

But seriously, I've seen lots of CPers at Roxy and Factory, talked to lots online and on boards, but if I had to choose, I'd like my New Year's wish as finally getting to meet Rdancer and LinaBina.

I already told you that I'm heading to South Beach for New Year's...and don't you know---I'm FROM Jersey...originally from West Orange, moving here, there, currently in Belleville. but I'll definitely make my way down the GSP one day to find you once and for all, and I'll by the first round for the 4 of us!!!

:aright:

Originally posted by trueqwest

I already told you that I'm heading to South Beach for New Year's...and don't you know---I'm FROM Jersey...originally from West Orange, moving here, there, currently in Belleville. but I'll definitely make my way down the GSP one day to find you once and for all, and I'll by the first round for the 4 of us!!!

:aright:

haha oh shit i forgot u told me that already :smile2: o well... if not new years then definitely some other time just lemme know when u plan on makin a trip down :) and ummm ILL buy the 1st round ;)

Yes Sassa's back in action with the good threads!!!!

Linabina I want to meet you too !!!! :D

I have met a lot of people from the NJ board just because in Bergen County, everyone knows everyone through someone.....

But who else would I want to meet???

-MISK!!!!! 99% of the time we are in agreement!!!! :D

Originally posted by thehype

ughhh

i'd like to meet DarthVader and ou812. Both are CP legends in my book.

Shit............and I only started posting in July, we'll see dude, I tend to hibernate over the winter months.

Cold weather kills my motivation to go out and do anything but the basics: work, eat, gym, sleep.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

I think must of u !!!! i dont want to say names because i dont really want to make feel anybodie like i dont want to meet them

yo ulove me most of alll dont ya??

yeaaaa I knew it.:D