who would you want to meet from cp?

sassa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Besides meeting misk and asianvixen, I don't really give a shit........unless you're a hot cutie

I am a cutie, wanna meet me?

Originally posted by atomicapples

you liek the new altima or something?

ugh i went through this already with cintron.

no im not a gearhead like u and him...yes i like the car and am purchasing one in a couple months...same one as in my sig...crystal blue..2003....3.5 v6 245-horsepower..yea yea yea i saw the impreza but im not a gearhead nor care bout upgrading shit...i just like the car and the way it drives and am gonna buy it.

Originally posted by quoth

ugh i went through this already with cintron.

no im not a gearhead like u and him...yes i like the car and am purchasing one in a couple months...same one as in my sig...crystal blue..2003....3.5 v6 245-horsepower..yea yea yea i saw the impreza but im not a gearhead nor care bout upgrading shit...i just like the car and the way it drives and am gonna buy it.

get a maxima... they are nicer. i had a 2000 se.. the thing is fast, and it handles pretty good... titanium guages... sweet....

Originally posted by atomicapples

get a maxima... they are nicer. i had a 2000 se.. the thing is fast, and it handles pretty good... titanium guages... sweet....

they definitely are sweet..but fuckin a tad over my budget..plus..they all look the fuckin same...im attracted to the new Altima body style ..if maxima changed their style and it was hot..then perhaps...but still..its a bit out of my range and 260 hp is more than enough for me.

Originally posted by quoth

they definitely are sweet..but fuckin a tad over my budget..plus..they all look the fuckin same...im attracted to the new Altima body style ..if maxima changed their style and it was hot..then perhaps...but still..its a bit out of my range and 260 hp is more than enough for me.

...will u two stop talking about cars and start discussing how u wanna meet me.......fuck.............

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misk

...will u two stop talking about cars and start discussing how u wanna meet me.......fuck.............

I wanna meet you misky, I want to sneak you in the coat room and rip your panties off with my teeth then Ill....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Well I finally met Somebitch, for all of a minute; I really can't think of anyone else who's left...

the girls a cutie isnt she?

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm from Bergen County, up north........ a town called Park Ridge............

I was actually down by you on Saturday at Deko............ :D

I live in Rockland Country, thats like 10 min from Park Ridge. I used to go to the diner in Park Ridge! Maybe one day we can meet somewhere close!:D

Guest gabo

who havent I met.? I think its easier to figure out if I think of who I havent met.

btw, is there anyone on the board you regret meeting?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I'd like to meet Somebitch so I can stick my cock in her ass!

good luck but I dont think shes into anal.

now if you said "i want to meet somebitch so i can ram it in her pussy" that would prob get a better reaction from her.:D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I'd like to meet Somebitch so I can stick my cock in her ass!

:laugh: id like to meet you so i could ram a dildo in your ass!!!! wanna do this sometime?

tasty & gabo thanx :D

when r we all gonna chill?!??!

linabina: i would love to meet you. we should go out for some drinks sometime...