Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you want to meet from cp?

sassa

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

hahaaaaaa ok relax, i know i met someone else that night but i couldnt remember whom. I only remembered the girls. What was your name and what do you look like? Are you freinds with Scoob-E?

I think that was me there buttercup......I was the big Greek with the Puma shirt on

Ease off the rock there acidcrackqueen

;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

sure...if "u look fantastic" ...and only if promise u'd be my "disco dancer"

then afterwards u could go butt ass naked and wild with me. . .like a sex machine. . .or we could even do it on a speaker! since we're totally addicted to bass :D

~haha i :love: ya too much man~

Originally posted by clubkat

acidwhory hehe. . .it was great meeting ya sat ;)

! :D

nice meeting you too babe!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I think that was me there buttercup......I was the big Greek with the Puma shirt on

Ease off the rock there acidcrackqueen

;)

lololol like im gonna remember who was wearing a puma shirt! and i know i met you a long ass time ago at exit, when you were still posting on experience (i think). Did you tell me who you were???? or did you just say you were Jon? hehe

and i dont do crack dammit!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by clubkat

...and finally (god what a cheesy shoutout post), i would love to meet ...weyes...! :D

:jawdrop:

i dunno if anyone on this board's ever said he/she wanted to meet me who wasn't within 30 miles from me and felt he/she had to, before touched.gif:D !

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Easy on yourself.........I'll forgive ya!!!!!

Next time I see ya you owe me a nice ass back massage and I'll grant any of your wishes or fantasies......aiight wit you??????

Keep da GREECEball posted.

werd

GREECEball??????

Originally posted by linabina

haha thanks girlie... :) i must admit.. meeting gabo and i would be a great addition to ur life :) heheh jk but id like to meet u too

awwwww hehe, im sure one of these days we'll run into each other. :D

i wanna meet scaredgirl, shes sexxxxxxxxy... i also really wanna meet sassa and :bong: + i think we would have fun together. i wanna meet clubkat & go to some gogo places ;) linabina of course. tastyt again but this time i wanna hang out. ummm, tastey to prove his stupid theories wrong. jaysea & misk, my bitch buddies. ellinita to find out her deal because i remember her seriously contradicting herself... oh and rizzo to find out who is *really* is ;) actually, i wanna meet EVERYONE!! :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

i wanna meet scaredgirl, shes sexxxxxxxxy... i also really wanna meet sassa and :bong: + i think we would have fun together. i wanna meet clubkat & go to some gogo places ;) linabina of course. tastyt again but this time i wanna hang out. ummm, tastey to prove his stupid theories wrong. jaysea & misk, my bitch buddies. ellinita to find out her deal because i remember her seriously contradicting herself... oh and rizzo to find out who is *really* is ;) actually, i wanna meet EVERYONE!! :tongue:

oh my........all this coming from the person who said they could care less about meeting people from this board a couple of months ago.......

Meeting me must have changed your views about meeting people;)

Originally posted by ellinita

I want to meet YOU Mike, you damn sexxxy thing!!! :tongue:

um...

Mike as in ...me?

:confused:

wait..are u like a fuckin psycho ex-girlfriend of mine or am i missing something? :confused:

eh u prolly were talkin bout nother mike..there's a million of em on here.

Originally posted by somebitch

i wanna meet scaredgirl, shes sexxxxxxxxy...

thank u i want to meet you too,u always been so nice to me , im sure u are gorgeous :drool:

well scince everybodie is posting an dposting i want to meet must of u to name few :

somebitch, Sassa,gabo,misk,suthrnbelle,phatman,tastyt,aboyfrombklyn,

ou812,weyes

and also mystify82281, labina,djmoonshine,dknybabe,atomicapples,dgmodel

many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

Guest jroo

you all act like you forgot about 'roo.

its ok, i know i dont live in jersey or ny. i have been going up to the toms river area, lakehurst , nj a lot for work lately though. is there ANYTHING to do up there?? i didnt think so.