Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now that thanksgiving has passed

teamj5

So has 'getting a girlfriend season'. Which is officialy between After Valentines day and before Thanksgiving.

See, Thanksgiving through valentines day is full of awkward family and love sharing holidays. Ones where you have to buy gifts that supposidly mean something. Not just for her but her family too. Valentines day we wont even get into....its such a disgrace. So to make things more cost effective and try to cut back on buying all those gifts for a relationship that will probably capsize once spring fever hits anyways, I try to avoid starting relationships during those winter holiday type months. (like I dont any other time of year :tongue: )

Who needs to deal with the awkward christmas card buying when you are only seeing someone for 2 months. All those cards are all lovey dovey....dont want to come out looking like a stalker too early in the game now.

This holiday season my pockets will be a little fatter (in more ways than one) thanks in part to being SINGLE.

This message brought to you by the U.S. Dept of Bachelors™

Originally posted by kaydup

So this is how you convince yourself it is "ok" that you haven't had ass since Gerorge Bush senior was in office

:laugh: :laugh: That was good.

I'm with you 100% on this one j5. The holidays for me last year were awful. All I did was run around buying presents for people I see twice a year... I had 5 Christmas parties in 3 days in each corner of the state. I was running around so much I didn't even have a chance to really enjoy Christmas. I am so happy to be single this year (even if that means not getting ass :tongue: )

New Year's is probably the only draw-back. It's good to have someone to make-out with at midnight.... then again I don't think I even remember the ball dropping last year, so what the hell am I complaining about?

As for Valentine's day.... that holiday has to be the biggest crock of shit going. IT WAS CREATED BY HALLMARK. No one celebrated that holiday until Halmark realized they could force millions of suckers (myself included) to buy cheesey cards at $5 a whack. What an awful concept... buy your gf/wife/whatever a gift to make her happy. Reminds me of the DeBeers diamond comercials you see on TV :puke:

I think I might throw a huge "Fuck Valentine's Day Party"this year. No dates allowed :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I like that in a woman!! :D

The bukaki smiley is the best one of all time. Does anyone have that one?

Technicly its not bukake. Its just some smiley bustin it on another smiley after getting what appears to be the best bj ever given ( a whole 2 seconds till launch time !!!!) Bukake is with a group of people ick.

Originally posted by teamj5

Technicly its not bukake. Its just some smiley bustin it on another smiley after getting what appears to be the best bj ever given ( a whole 2 seconds till launch time !!!!) Bukake is with a group of people ick.

I remember Vic posted a smiley from the buzz board that had an extention of bukake.jpg. Definitely a little dude bustin' one out.

It has to be a group of people to be bukake?? Since when did you become the bukake authority? :shaky: