Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now that thanksgiving has passed

teamj5

It's been the topic of discussion on boards before. Bukake is a group of guys standing around the girl (or guy if you wish meathead) and they all uhhh pleasure themselves till the are ready to ummmm erupt from the volcano. thats when they step up to the plate and let it go all over the persons face. its a circle jerk basicly. big in chinese culture. there is your bukake history. then end.

Originally posted by teamj5

It's been the topic of discussion on boards before. Bukake is a group of guys standing around the girl (or guy if you wish meathead) and they all uhhh pleasure themselves till the are ready to ummmm erupt from the volcano. thats when they step up to the plate and let it go all over the persons face. its a circle jerk basicly. big in chinese culture. there is your bukake history. then end.

Come on just tell us you get jizzed on all the time dont ya

Originally posted by teamj5

yeah i get jizzed on all the time by girls....cause when they are around me they cant help but get so wet they get it all over me :)

:laugh:

Ummmm yeah, you haven't got a girl wet since you came out of one(ewwwwwwwww)