Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about H&M?

lizard23

Anybody shop there? I see their clothes advertised in Cosmo all the time and was thinking of checking it out while I'm in NYC next weekend. Are they good quality clothing? We have a place around here called Forever 21 that sells very cheap trendy clothing, but they aren't very good quality. Just wondering if it's worth it to shop there. Any opinions, comments, advice, etc. are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Originally posted by incredulous

H&M can be hit or miss. They used to have alot of good shit, but not so much anymore. the sizes are like euro sizes. check the store out, its not bad, but if you are in the city, you can find much better stores :D

Yeah I agree... It used to be a great store - But now it's always a mess, and their stuff is horrible quality..... you wash it once, and it's ruined practically................But I think it's worth it sometimes for the trendy little jewelry or accessories...... They are always VERY cheap :D

hehhe i love H&M... i think they are great.(but only the city ones.. i went to one in bosotn last week and it was garbage)

the way i look at it --you can get trendy/fashionable items, at great prices. The quality may not be the best, but if you buy a trendy item you most likely are not going to be wearing it next season anyway... "disposable clothing" i usuallyjust stick to the tops, accessories etc. my favorite H7M is the one on 5th ave across from st patriciks. although i have not been to the new on 34rth they just opened. (yes they are two on 34rth now) ive only been to a forver21 once.. but i think they have probably slightly higher quality then them.

Place is always jammed. a nd expect to wait long lines in dressing room

H&M= my guilty pleasure :hat:

Originally posted by nycchic24

hehhe i love H&M... i think they are great.(but only the city ones.. i went to one in bosotn last week and it was garbage)

Place is always jammed. a nd expect to wait long lines in dressing room

that place is the WORST when trying to try on cloth, and then you wait a long ass time to get to the register:blank:

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i used to shop there all the time when it first opened up at garden state plaza but i haven't been there recently, they had some really nice "trendy" things for a good price plus their lip glosses are really good :D

I have never tried their lip glosses...I am the lip gloss queen, maybe I should pick up some:D

Maybe its just the boy and I but we both have a problem with their shirts. . .I guess our shoulders are a tad on the broad side and even longer fitting sleeves become "chokies" when we try to lift up our arms. . .other than that :aright:

oh and dknybabe2929, I also got this kickass coat for like 69!

:eek::drool: