Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Birkenstocks, go spend time in the prison casket!!!

underwater

To all the sicko's who think saddam should just be let on his merry way....why don't you go and stage a peaceful demonstration and then he can kill 95% of you and leave the last 5% for interegation and torture!!!....

:knife:

WASHINGTON - A horrifying dossier of the systematic rape, torture and executions of Saddam Hussein's political rivals was released by the British government yesterday in the latest bid to win international support for war against Iraq.

The chilling 23-page report is based on the findings of intelligence agencies and human-rights organizations, as well as tales from survivors.

It gives gruesome details of the atrocities being carried out in underground prisons throughout Iraq.

"Iraq is a terrifying place to be," said the report released by the British Foreign Office, noting that 4 million people, roughly 15 percent of the population, had fled Iraq.

"A cruel and callous disregard of human life and suffering remains the hallmark of Saddam's regime."

The report said widespread methods of treatment of Saddam's opponents include eye-gouging, piercing hands with electric drills, lowering prisoners into vats of acid, staging mock execution and repeated raping of women.

It also described a vicious method of torture known as falaqa, in which victims are beaten on the soles of their feet with a cable until they pass out.

Also contained in the report, titled "Saddam Hussein: Crimes and Human Rights Abuses," are:

* A government personnel card of a "fighter in the Iraqi popular army" named Aziz Salih Ahmed, who listed his official occupation as professional rapist or "violator of women's honor."

* A March 6, 1991, order from Baghdad Security Headquarters to officials in outlying provinces instructing them to "kill 95 percent" of any crowd of demonstrators - leaving the remaining 5 percent for interrogation.

* The tragic case of Najar Mohammed Haydar, a Baghdad obstetrician, who was beheaded in October 2000 on charges of prostitution. Her real crime: speaking out against corruption in Iraqi health care system.

* New eyewitness details about the Sijn al-Tarbut or "casket prison" - a ghastly underground structure operated by Saddam's elite Republican Guard in Baghdad, where victims are held in coffin-like rectangular steel boxes and are allowed out for only a half-hour each day.

* The story of Um Haydar, a 25-year-old woman who was dragged from her house and publicly beheaded in 2001 after her husband, suspected by the authorities of involvement in armed opposition activities, fled Iraq. Guards took away her children and mother-in-law, and they have not been heard from since, the dossier said.

The report was released just six days before the U.N. deadline for Iraq to catalog its weapons of mass destruction or face being charged with "material breach" of Security Council resolutions, which could lead to massive U.S. military action.

"The aim is to reveal that the abuses of the Iraqi regime extend far beyond its pursuit of weapons of mass destruction and the violations of its international obligations," British Foreign Minister Jack Straw said in a speech yesterday.

"By disarming Iraq, we not only help those countries in the region which are subject to Iraqi threats, we also deprive Saddam of his most powerful tools for keeping the Iraqi people living in fear and subjugation," he added.

Some left-wing British groups and political opponents of the government criticized the timing of the release, calling the dossier an attempt to whip up emotions and jingoism during this critical pre-war period.

"I think that this highly unusual, indeed unprecedented publication, is cranking up for war," said Tam Dalyell, a Labor Party member of Parliament.

Originally posted by sassa

yah, he's one sick bastard...

there was an article in time magazine a while ago about his sons and how sick they are ...the whole family is screwed up mentally...

SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR TUNE ABOUT THE IRAQ-US WAR?

Originally posted by dnice35

SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR TUNE ABOUT THE IRAQ-US WAR?

no, because this stupid war is punishing people who are innocent of saddam's crimes. just bomb his house and kill him, spare the millions of potential murders that are sure to happen when the US bombs baghdad...

no, because this stupid war is punishing people who are innocent of saddam's crimes. just bomb his house and kill him, spare the millions of potential murders that are sure to happen when the US bombs baghdad...

if it were only thatt easy....

yeah, thats not a bad idea.....however, nobody knows where he sleeps at night....he switches his residence nightly and often sleeps in regular people houses.....it would be tough...not to mention once we declare war he's going to be in a bunker thats 60 stories underground.....his son's are just as sick as he is.....

i understand what ur saying...but we (the US) BOMB MILITARY POSITIONS....in any war innocents will be killed (how many times have we had this discussion?)...but some "few" innocent deaths is better than the WHOLE country suffering from this man...again who are we to choose to lives and dies....but this is the price for getting Sadam out of power...and in the long run, the people of Iraq will be better off....

will they really be better off...hmm...i really don't think so but whatever...

ur right Sassa...the Iraq people are better off being raped and terrorized by their govt':rolleyes: ...i wonder how much flights to "this Shangrala" is, Lord knows i wanna stay at place like this...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur right Sassa...the Iraq people are better off being raped and terrorized by their govt':rolleyes: ...i wonder how much flights to "this Shangrala" is, Lord knows i wanna stay at place like this...:rolleyes:

whatever, i didn't mean that. but when all that's done,and the US moves in, there's going to be even more bullshit there so nothing different from saddam, only american style.

whatever, i didn't mean that. but when all that's done,and the US moves in, there's going to be even more bullshit there so nothing different from saddam, only american style.

maybe they can bring in starbucks????.......at least they will not have to worry about having their eyes gouged or testicals ripped off their body......maybe a doctor can criticize the healthcare system without being beheaded and having theiir entire family ripped from thier house only to be never seen or heard from again....or they could band together form a democratic government.....and have a little power from the people.....who even cares.....looks like the US wants war regardless....they want regime change.....minus all of the civilian casualties that wbucks????.......at least they will not have to worry about having their eyes gouged or testicals ripped off their body......maybe a doctor can criticize the healthcare system without being beheaded and having theiir entire family ripped from thier house only to be never seen or heard from again....or they could band together form a democratic government.....and have a little power from the people.....who even cares.....looks like the US wants war regardless....they want regime change.....minus all of the civilian casualties that will take place.....the world will be a much better place w/o the devil's bitch in power.....and of course once again....the world will be a safer...more free....more democratic.....have a more humane civilization that is not plaqued by bad leadership.....DUE TO THE LIVES OF OUR YOUNG SOLDIERS.......USA USA USA USA!!!.....lets get some patriotism sparking in this thread!!!

flag200.gif

Originally posted by underwater

maybe they can bring in starbucks????.......at least they will not have to worry about having their eyes gouged or testicals ripped off their body......maybe a doctor can criticize the healthcare system without being beheaded and having theiir entire family ripped from thier house only to be never seen or heard from again....or they could band together form a democratic government.....and have a little power from the people.....who even cares.....looks like the US wants war regardless....they want regime change.....minus all of the civilian casualties that wbucks????.......at least they will not have to worry about having their eyes gouged or testicals ripped off their body......maybe a doctor can criticize the healthcare system without being beheaded and having theiir entire family ripped from thier house only to be never seen or heard from again....or they could band together form a democratic government.....and have a little power from the people.....who even cares.....looks like the US wants war regardless....they want regime change.....minus all of the civilian casualties that will take place.....the world will be a much better place w/o the devil's bitch in power.....and of course once again....the world will be a safer...more free....more democratic.....have a more humane civilization that is not plaqued by bad leadership.....DUE TO THE LIVES OF OUR YOUNG SOLDIERS.......USA USA USA USA!!!.....lets get some patriotism sparking in this thread!!!

flag200.gif

bla bla bla...fucking BLA.....

can't you see that the world is heading straight for hell? whether you'd like to agree with me or not, i really think that armageddon, or something similar will occur at some point in the future if these little power games between countries, (which are all run by the same group of people) ends. there's only so us all of the civilian casualties that wbucks????.......at least they will not have to worry about having their eyes gouged or testicals ripped off their body......maybe a doctor can criticize the healthcare system without being beheaded and having theiir entire family ripped from thier house only to be never seen or heard from again....or they could band together form a democratic government.....and have a little power from the people.....who even cares.....looks like the US wants war regardless....they want regime change.....minus all of the civilian casualties that will take place.....the world will be a much better place w/o the devil's bitch in power.....and of course once again....the world will be a safer...more free....more democratic.....have a more humane civilization that is not plaqued by bad leadership.....DUE TO THE LIVES OF OUR YOUNG SOLDIERS.......USA USA USA USA!!!.....lets get some patriotism sparking in this thread!!!

flag200.gif

i honestly am reconsidering bringing children into such a fucked up world.

i am just fucking around......don't think i'm as retarded as my posts....

we are the world...we are the future.....we are the ones who make a better place...so lets start giving....COME ON SASSA START SINGING.....there are people dying.....we're saving our own lives....we can make the world a better place so lets start giving....lets start giving...DANCE MONKEY....DANCE!!!

:sperm: ....Here is a sperm....for THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE!!! :D

Originally posted by underwater

i am just fucking around......don't think i'm as retarded as my posts....

we are the world...we are the future.....we are the ones who make a better place...so lets start giving....COME ON SASSA START SINGING.....there are people dying.....we're saving our own lives....we can make the world a better place so lets start giving....lets start giving...DANCE MONKEY....DANCE!!!

:sperm: ....Here is a sperm....for THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE!!! :D

:)

cute...

guess i tend to get too into what i write too.