Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you get dressed up for NYE??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

LOL too many shots, i had to sit down. they all hit me at once and the smoke and the crowd just got to me that i had to take a time out. next time. ;):aright:

I hear ya...I hate that feeling....you get all light headed and quezzy and feel like passing out...ugh, are you recovered chica?

::from the Guy Stand Point::

I love getting dressed up. Clubs are getting less classy but more trendy.

NYE is by far the ONE HOLIDAY EVERYONE SHOULD DRESS UP FOR! Its the New Year. A new start. Might as well look your best. I just picked up a nice Suit, Collard shirt, Tie, Shoes, the whole 9 yards.

I love the way i look, all nice, clean cut, very professional yet fashionable. Its just going to feel alittle weird being in Factory like that lol.

Well...Look your best, enjoy your New Years, and I wish you guys a great start to another (short) year (they seem to fly now)

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

::from the Guy Stand Point::

I love getting dressed up. Clubs are getting less classy but more trendy.

Well...Look your best, enjoy your New Years, and I wish you guys a great start to another (short) year (they seem to fly now)

I know seriously!!! You used to never be able to get into a nice club w/jeans or sneakers on....!!!

:confused:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I know seriously!!! You used to never be able to get into a nice club w/jeans or sneakers on....!!!

:confused:

i think that its not fair that girls get to wear jeans toa nice club, but we have to get all dressed up. I like getting dressed, but sometimes you just wantto be comfortable. Thats why i like some clubs around here, you can be comfortable. think about it.....most people go to clubs to dance, so why not be comfortable???? yo uare not going to go to the gym with your nice black shoes are you? because they are not good for jumping around or walking through the crowds, know what i mean?:confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

i think that its not fair that girls get to wear jeans toa nice club, but we have to get all dressed up. I like getting dressed, but sometimes you just wantto be comfortable. Thats why i like some clubs around here, you can be comfortable. think about it.....most people go to clubs to dance, so why not be comfortable???? yo uare not going to go to the gym with your nice black shoes are you? because they are not good for jumping around or walking through the crowds, know what i mean?:confused:

I totally understand your point about being comfortable and dancing... but sometimes I just wish that clubs would require classier, fancier attire..... just because a few years ago, you HAD to be all dressed up... Now it's like you can get away with faded jeans and old sneakers!!! I like seein everyone all decked out and spiffy...

Oh well.... whatever :blah:

Hey guys, I've never been to metro, whats the addy?...I would luv to stop by sometime...maybe NYE...dont know yet..I gotta go to Tx for family gathering for xmas, but I probably will be back before then....so, please let me know where it is,...I would luv to meet alotta quirky (sweet...for me ;) ) cp peeps. It would atleast put a face to their posts...they've been so cool so far...its worth the try.....a little help?

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey guys, I've never been to metro, whats the addy?...I would luv to stop by sometime...maybe NYE...dont know yet..I gotta go to Tx for family gathering for xmas, but I probably will be back before then....so, please let me know where it is,...I would luv to meet alotta quirky (sweet...for me ;) ) cp peeps. It would atleast put a face to their posts...they've been so cool so far...its worth the try.....a little help?

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Metro is in the Ramada Inn in Roshelle Park on Passaic/Paramus Ave.

where are you coming from?

Metro is in the Ramada Inn in Roshelle Park on Passaic/Paramus Ave.

where are you coming from?

Hey, incred, I'll be coming from exit 10 off the jerzey tpke..how do I get from there...but if you aint familiar with dat, how 'bout the GSP from exit 29?....you familiar with that?..let me know,...would love 2 be there...

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey, incred, I'll be coming from exit 10 off the jerzey tpke..how do I get from there...but if you aint familiar with dat, how 'bout the GSP from exit 29?....you familiar with that?..let me know,...would love 2 be there...

Hey Magellanmax.... You should check Metro out! I'm tellin ya... You won't be disappointed!! It's a good time.... Good vibe and crowd...:D

Oh and by the way... .did you know Incredulous is my honey?? :D

you are better off taking the TPKE, and going on the gsp at exit 11. then take the GSP to exit 160( i am almost positive, i'll have to double check it for you) and when you get off the exit, it will be on your right(in the Ramada Inn)

exit 29???? you're further then AC???

LOL..Hey dude , you losing your eyesight?..LOl...jk baby boy...I meant exit 129 off the GSP...coulda been a typo.....but I got the directions down,..God !..I hope I dont get lost !! WhoooooWeeee..I'm gonna see ma cp buddies....Its gonna be awesome....Hey incred, didnt know misty was your luv bug...aaaww...she's so sweet...Just remember..you gotta hook me up with some cuties...LOL...Happy Holidays MoFO...Luv y'all..LOL

it is def. 160 off the parkway

thanks about Mystify--she is the best

i'll try my best to hook it up

MG - This is your new nickname because your name is too long to type..... I'm glad you're gonna come - You'll have fun, I promise!

Incredulous :makeout:

Originally posted by mystify82281

MG - This is your new nickname because your name is too long to type..... I'm glad you're gonna come - You'll have fun, I promise!

Incredulous :makeout:

I guess its all cp peeps at Metro on NYE !!!...Lets turn that friggin joint upside the head !!

And please guys, dont be friggid for Gods sake ! Have fun....and its HELLO 2003 !!

I hope I dont down too many LI ice teas!..LOL..all in all, Lets have fun, we've earned it..been a frigin good year...

Oh..btw Misty, MG sounds cool...I think I thought of it before you, I think you robbed ma azz...

Just keep incred in good spirits, i wanna meet this dude, he sounds crazy-- my kinda party guy...LOL

Bottoms up guys!! Luv Y'all...:bounce: