Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is bullshit

sassa

Standing beside a pile of flattened concrete, which was that was left of his demolished home, Maher Salem described to The Independent the hineous death of his 68-year-old father who was killed when Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) dynamited the house with him inside. When he found his father, Salem said, the old man’s head was “like a bar of chocolate, it was only two centimeters thick.” IOF swept into Beit Lahiya, a town north of the Gaza Strip late night Saturday, looking for Salem’s brother, Hisham, who is a senior Islamic Jihad activist. IOF did not catch Hisham on Saturday night. Instead, they dynamited his family home, which was a six-storey house, leaving nothing a huge, layered mound of smashed concrete and a crushed elderly man. “They came at around 10.50 that night,” said Maher Salem. “There were more than 25 tanks. All the men, we escaped from the house minutes before they got to it. We were in my car about 100 meters from here,” he added. “They shot at us. We got out of the car and ran. We could hear them shouting over a loudspeaker, telling all the people inside the house to come out in the next three minutes.” Inside the house, he said, were only the women and children of the family and his father, Ashur. The old man lived on the sixth floor, where he was alone sleeping on the night the army arrived. He was deaf, Salem said, and could not hear the soldiers shouting for everyone to come out. Fathiye Salem, the old man’s niece, was one of the women in the house at the time. She told reporters that when they heard the soldiers, the women and children ran out of the house. “I shouted at the soldiers, ‘My uncle is sleeping on the sixth floor, he’s deaf',” Salem said. “They pointed their guns at us and shouted, 'Go! Go! Go!'” Then the soldiers palced dynamite inside the house and blew it up, the women said. There was no time for them to remove any goods. “We got back at 2.20am,” resumed Salem. “We were asking what happened to my father but no one knew. We started looking for him in the rubble. At 9.20am we found his hand,” she said, adding that his head had been crushed under a beam. There has been controversy in the past over reports that people have been buried alive when the Israeli army demolished their houses. In Nablus in April, eight members of a single family died when a soldier bulldozed their house on top of them. Their bodies were found, and the case has been well documented by international human rights groups. “My children keep asking, ‘where is our house?” Salem said. He and the rest of the extended family are now living rough on the streets next to the ruins of their home. United Nations relief workers have given them a couple of large white tents to stay in. The Israeli army has a policy of demolishing the family homes of Palestinian activists as what it says is a deterrent to attacks on Israelis. So far, the policy has proved a failure. Human rights groups have condemned the practice as “collective punishment”, where the families are punished for the acts of relatives. Four Palestinians were killed that day in separate incidents in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A 16-year-old was shot dead in Jenin after Palestinians began throwing stones at Israeli armored vehicles. In Gaza, a Palestinian gunman was shot and killed after he opened fire on a military outpost. In the West Bank town of Tulkarem, a 19-year-old was killed as IOF stormed into a crowded market and began spraying gunfire.

thats a shitty story....but war is not pretty.....there are bound to be atrocities in any situation like that.....if i had the mission to do that and i was shouting over a loud speaker and shooting at people and fearing that i could be preyed upon by a sniper....i would give the standard 3 minute warning and blow that house up and get the hell out of there.....but i hear you....this whole war/bullshit should not even be going on in the first place....

Four Palestinians were killed that day in separate incidents in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A 16-year-old was shot dead in Jenin after Palestinians began throwing stones at Israeli armored vehicles. In Gaza, a Palestinian gunman was shot and killed after he opened fire on a military outpost. In the West Bank town of Tulkarem, a 19-year-old was killed as IOF stormed into a crowded market and began spraying gunfire.

Has it crossed anyones mind that those guys they killed might have been future terrorist? and by killing them, they might have saved some innocent Israeli lives? By the way why would you want to throw rocks at armored vehicles? :confused: DUMB ASSES!!!

yeah, rocks vs. machine guns....real smart....at least throw a fucking hand grenade or something.....when i was 19 i had enough common sense not to throw a rock at a another 19 year old holding an automatic machine gun.....so dumb.....the thing is that these jerk offs have been raised to think that it is glorious to sacrifice your life......

maybe santa can deliver them some toy rifles and water guns....then they can squirt water only to have the faces blown off.....oh i forgot.....they don't like to target the military....they like to be little bitches and blow up women and children.....like to be real big men blowing up buses....:laugh: ........real great leadership and forsight on how to get isreal to comply with your demands.....:laugh: ....what a joke.....the youth of palestine has to wake up and realize that the course they are on is certain destruction.....they need to make peace and get back to the negotiating table.....i would have packed arafats bags...gave him a one way ticket to cancun, mexico....and told him to get the fuck out.....arafat and the rest of their half-assed leadership has accomplished nothing fobe real big men blowing up buses....:laugh: ........real great leadership and forsight on how to get isreal to comply with your demands.....:laugh: ....what a joke.....the youth of palestine has to wake up and realize that the course they are on is certain destruction.....they need to make peace and get back to the negotiating table.....i would have packed arafats bags...gave him a one way ticket to cancun, mexico....and told him to get the fuck out.....arafat and the rest of their half-assed leadership has accomplished nothing for them....:laugh: ........they could absolutely crack down on hammas and hiznuts....but they choose to back the violence.....the intifada.....thats about as scary as sesame street.......and as far as backing the palestinians.....funny how all of their brethern have 5674543 quadrillion $$$$ and yet are not looking to back a more moderate leadership that wants to negotiate for the land.....but again religion comes into play and of course there has to be the big argument over allah vs. god....well i say we give it to satan because thats about as worthy as that entire region is.....screw them all!!!

flag200.gif

Originally posted by underwater

maybe santa can deliver them some toy rifles and water guns....then they can squirt water only to have the faces blown off.....oh i forgot.....they don't like to target the military....they like to be little bitches and blow up women and children.....like to be real big men blowing up buses....:laugh: ........real great leadership and forsight on how to get isreal to comply with your demands.....:laugh: ....what a joke.....the youth of palestine has to wake up and realize that the course they are on is certain destruction.....they need to make peace and get back to the negotiating table.....i would have packed arafats bags...gave him a one way ticket to cancun, mexico....and told him to get the fuck out.....arafat and the rest of their half-assed leadership has accomplished nothing fobe real big men blowing up buses....:laugh: ........real great leadership and forsight on how to get isreal to comply with your demands.....:laugh: ....what a joke.....the youth of palestine has to wake up and realize that the course they are on is certain destruction.....they need to make peace and get back to the negotiating table.....i would have packed arafats bags...gave him a one way ticket to cancun, mexico....and told him to get the fuck out.....arafat and the rest of their half-assed leadership has accomplished nothing for them....:laugh: ........they could absolutely crack down on hammas and hiznuts....but they choose to back the violence.....the intifada.....thats about as scary as sesame street.......and as far as backing the palestinians.....funny how all of their brethern have 5674543 quadrillion $$$$ and yet are not looking to back a more moderate leadership that wants to negotiate for the land.....but again religion comes into play and of course there has to be the big argument over allah vs. god....well i say we give it to satan because thats about as worthy as that entire rion.....they need to make peace and get back to the negotiating table.....i would have packed arafats bags...gave him a one way ticket to cancun, mexico....and told him to get the fuck out.....arafat and the rest of their half-assed leadership has accomplished nothing fobe real big men blowing up buses....:laugh: ........real great leadership and forsight on how to get isreal to comply with your demands.....:laugh: ....what a joke.....the youth of palestine has to wake up and realize that the course they are on is certain destruction.....they need to make peace and get back to the negotiating table.....i would have packed arafats bags...gave him a one way ticket to cancun, mexico....and told him to get the fuck out.....arafat and the rest of their half-assed leadership has accomplished nothing for them....:laugh: ........they could absolutely crack down on hammas and hiznuts....but they choose to back the violence.....the intifada.....thats about as scary as sesame street.......and as far as backing the palestinians.....funny how all of their brethern have 5674543 quadrillion $$$$ and yet are not looking to back a more moderate leadership that wants to negotiate for the land.....but again religion comes into play and of course there has to be the big argument over allah vs. god....well i say we give it to satan because thats about as worthy as that entire region is.....screw them all!!!

flag200.gif

none of this makes any sense

let me write it in more logical terms....the palestinian people need a new set of leaders....ones who will not send their children on suicide missions....and spread the false propoganda that it is an honor to strap bombs to yourself and kill school children and civilians.....they need an enlightment of new thinkers that will see isreal is there to stay and no matter how much they hate each other they must get along and define who has what land....in a final and lasting pack....and look to their future together.....as people sharing a common land.....peace is the only way....i am a firm believer that if the cycle of violence could truly stop....the israelies would sit down and give them a equitable piece of the land.....if they do not follow this path of peace and negotiation they willnd civilians.....they need an enlightment of new thinkers that will see isreal is there to stay and no matter how much they hate each other they must get along and define who has what land....in a final and lasting pack....and look to their future together.....as people sharing a common land.....peace is the only way....i am a firm believer that if the cycle of violence could truly stop....the israelies would sit down and give them a equitable piece of the land.....if they do not follow this path of peace and negotiation they will certainly be wiped out and desolate by isreal....

Originally posted by bigmahs

They do receive aid and do you know where it goes in the PLO's deep pocket's

there was an article in the post that was talking about a jewish banker who helped arafat wire $300 million to his private swiss bank account....the money was never seen again.....so much for arafat really supporting his people....freaking spermbucket!!

Originally posted by underwater

yeah, rocks vs. machine guns....real smart....at least throw a fucking hand grenade or something.....when i was 19 i had enough common sense not to throw a rock at a another 19 year old holding an automatic machine gun.....so dumb.....the thing is that these jerk offs have been raised to think that it is glorious to sacrifice your life......

:laugh: ...i a saw a comedian talk once saying...that if u wanna stop the war in the Middle East, the Israelis (sp) should stop bombing...cuz these Palestinians use rocks as weapons, if u stop bombing they had no ammo to throw....:laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ...i a saw a comedian talk once saying...that if u wanna stop the war in the Middle East, the Israelis (sp) should stop bombing...cuz these Palestinians use rocks as weapons, if u stop bombing they had no ammo to throw....:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: