Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hedonism.....

i went to 3 in october last year, one month after Sept 11th so things were kinda quiet. but it's a sick place, although i think i'd rather be at 2 cuz there ain't shit to do outside of the resort... kinda secluded. the girls that work there flirt pretty well, but the old folks kinda creep me out. all wrinkly folks with their balls floatin in the water. nasty. i stayed on the non-nude side most of the time.

i'd go if i wasn't broke as a motherfucker.

Originally posted by dogekid

i stayed on the non-nude side most of the time.

I am disappointed!!!! someone who talks as big a game as you did 2 weeks ago...... I had you pegged for balls naked all week..... (just kidding bro, just kidding)

When I went, I was there 5 minutes, and I told myself, that if I didn't get naked at that point, I prolly wouldn't have at all...so, I was naked all week.... got too many pictures to prove it.....

if you look hard enough, I wouldn't doubt they are on the net somewhere......

such a fun place... but yes, there are some OLD people naked.... YUCK!!!

but the ladies in thier 20's and 30's, and even some in their 40's make up for it.......

Originally posted by lock16

I am disappointed!!!! someone who talks as big a game as you did 2 weeks ago...... I had you pegged for balls naked all week..... (just kidding bro, just kidding)

2 weeks ago.?.? i should be so lucky to remember what i type in this post a second or two after i click submit. what was 2 weeks ago?

either way, i'm not a big naked in public guy. that more or less equates to homosexuality in my mind, unless you're at the playboy mansion maybe. no worries pal, i stripped when in counted.

yes dknybabe....it's a sex cult where all patrons must have slept with at least 4300 humans and at least 1 each of 20 other species.

Originally posted by dogekid

2 weeks ago.?.? i should be so lucky to remember what i type in this post a second or two after i click submit. what was 2 weeks ago?

either way, i'm not a big naked in public guy. that more or less equates to homosexuality in my mind, unless you're at the playboy mansion maybe. no worries pal, i stripped when in counted.

2 weeks ago we went back and forth under one of the donkey's posts...... quite funny actually.....

everybody has their opinion, and that is fine.... for me, being naked is no big deal, it is not like I was in a room with 50 guys, or even 5...... there were plenty of the females around.....

2 weeks ago we went back and forth under one of the donkey's posts...... quite funny actually.....

everybody has their opinion, and that is fine.... for me, being naked is no big deal, it is not like I was in a room with 50 guys, or even 5...... there were plenty of the females around.....

oh yeah and then hunnie stepped in the middle.

to be honest, i like dressing up in my sister's barbie costumes. then i'll go run into a nursing home and yell fire and squirt ketchup at old people as they wheel themselves to the exits.

Originally posted by cynstam21

I tried pricing a trip last year and it was around $5k, is this realistic? I thought it was outrageous. I'm sure it's fun, but for 5 g's, I'm goin to Fiji.

5,000????? NO WAY!!!

I went for a week and it cost me just over 1,000

for 5,000, I'd go to Austrailia....

5,000????? NO WAY!!!

I went for a week and it cost me just over 1,000

for 5,000, I'd go to Austrailia....

werd

let me know when you guys are planning your next trip for, I know I'm goin to Vegas for Spring Break, but for only a few days,

Hedonism would be better with a bunch of CP peeps, I'm not sure about the nudy side...old balls...ugh!!