Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Embarrassing Fashion Stories - Add Your own!

Mystify

Originally posted by ellinita

Originally posted by incredulous

ellinita--I think you should stop going to factory lol

Incredulous, actually I haven't been to Factory in a few weeks... after last time, I'm feeling a bit apprehensive.... actually, I might go this Sat though, so be aware of another klutzy story of mine (oh I hope not)... but it's funny, this ONLY happens to me @ Factory!!!

I can't wait for another story, but be careful because i've seen people get hurt there. And you know the bouncers dont give a shit about you. so just be careful

(is there anything that might add to the klutziness???:drunk:;) )

j/k

Originally posted by mystify82281

Hey Ellinita -- It's better that we can laugh at ourselves and not have any shame in retelling these stories!!!! :tongue:

I hate when people take themselves too seriously!!!

Oh and by the way, what other clubs in the city do you go to?:confused:

Heh, none really, just good old Factory. I used to go to Exit every now and then, but now it's like, no thanks. I'm not to fond of it anymore. I actually don't go to clubs too often anymore, just Factory when I'm in the mood and I guess and when I'm not to fuckin lazy lol. I just get really tired from work and stuff. Where do you go in the city??

Heh, none really, just good old Factory. I used to go to Exit every now and then, but now it's like, no thanks. I'm not to fond of it anymore. I actually don't go to clubs too often anymore, just Factory when I'm in the mood and I guess and when I'm not to fuckin lazy lol. I just get really tired from work and stuff. Where do you go in the city??

I've been to SF in the past, not for a while though.... And I feel the same way about Exit, it's horrible now!!!!

Some places I go (or have been to) are Suite 16, Lot61, One51 (now the Vue I think?), Float, World, Nyla, Centro-Fly, etc.......

I STILL have yet to check out China Club and Discoteque!!!!

~I was going down da stairs @ Factory in the summer in this other miniskirt I had just bought... and I was a bit drunk so I'm going down the stairs and this guy I met like 2 weeks before was walking up da stairs to look for me cuz we got separated towards the middle of the night... and I was interested in him... so right as I'm walking towards him down the stairs, I slip b/c my stilettos were 5 inches and just slid down on my ass wit my legs spread in a skirt... he was just like trying not to laugh and everyone else around clearly saw what happened and were cracking up... and I'm sure those ppl have fallen on their ass down the stairs one time or another!

:laugh: that happened to my friend once, she had on stiletto boots... she tripped down stairs but managed to kinda ski down on the boot heals, when she got up, both heals popped off the boots, she had to walk around in a stiletto boot with no heal. can u imagine!!

:blown:

Originally posted by somebitch

both heals popped off the boots, she had to walk around in a stiletto boot with no heal. can u imagine!!

:laugh: Oh no, that's a stiletto-boot-wearer's worst nightmare!!!!

But at least she was a trooper, I could see many others in that situation going home! ;)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

last night when I was walking to my boyfriends car wearing my stilletos, the heel kept sinknig in the snow and I kept thinking...OH NO...this is it, they are popping off right now...but they didnt thank god...I would have ran back into the house...Your friend is a trooper girl!

I know what you mean... If I wear my black boots and walk in the grass, they always sink in :mad:

One time I was at a club and chillin with some friends. Naturally I just talk to anyone, so im sittin at this table with some friends and this drunk guy out of no where falls. I am wearing a button up shirt. His hand goes inside my shirt and rips like almost all the buttons on my shirt:mad: .... He was nice enough to give me the extra shirt off his back to let me wear for the rest of the night or else I woulda got kicked out, the only thing is that it was a old a$$ senior shirt. You know the ones you get when you graduate highschool with your class year onit..:( ...

Originally posted by sfclubber415

One time I was at a club and chillin with some friends. Naturally I just talk to anyone, so im sittin at this table with some friends and this drunk guy out of no where falls. I am wearing a button up shirt. His hand goes inside my shirt and rips like almost all the buttons on my shirt:mad: .... He was nice enough to give me the extra shirt off his back to let me wear for the rest of the night or else I woulda got kicked out, the only thing is that it was a old a$$ senior shirt. You know the ones you get when you graduate highschool with your class year onit..:( ...

I would have been so PISSED :mad:

:laugh: that happened to my friend once, she had on stiletto boots... she tripped down stairs but managed to kinda ski down on the boot heals, when she got up, both heals popped off the boots, she had to walk around in a stiletto boot with no heal. can u imagine!!

i would of just broken the other one, put it in my pocket and had fun , maybe:laugh:

I just remembered one(not that good, but ...) i was at RS talking to my girlfriend. There was this guy that thought he was Mr. every girl wants me tonight(but still was by himself), and he was trying to get all these girl, until one girl turned around and threw her drink at him. Luckily ,with his catlike reflexes, he mover and she got most of it on me.

but it was clear, so no stains:eek:

I was wearing some black button down shirt that I had just got. And onea my friends I was with though it would be funny if he put hairgel on the back of my shirt and on the ass part of my pants (the hair gel was almost a whiteish color) so you could imagine the looks i was gettin that night. So people are pointin at me n shit and im like whos goin on, and just then i kinda figured out what the deal was.

Well to get even with him the next night we all had plans to go chill with thr girls we had met the night before. So hes walkin along side his pool and I thow a volleyball right at his head, and he falls into the pool, all decked out shoes, shirt, hairdone, everything. It was so funn seein him go down and when he got out the hairgel was running down his face cause it was wet.

LOL..... that's my worst fear- To have my heel pop off my boot!!!.... actually I've witnessed that happen to this one lady in the subway as she was running down the stairs to catch the train to work.... I could imagine walking around the office with one boot with no heel. :laugh: But then again, I definately would not be laughing if it happened to me.

Originally posted by lalaman

I was wearing some black button down shirt that I had just got. And onea my friends I was with though it would be funny if he put hairgel on the back of my shirt and on the ass part of my pants (the hair gel was almost a whiteish color) so you could imagine the looks i was gettin that night. So people are pointin at me n shit and im like whos goin on, and just then i kinda figured out what the deal was.

Well to get even with him the next night we all had plans to go chill with thr girls we had met the night before. So hes walkin along side his pool and I thow a volleyball right at his head, and he falls into the pool, all decked out shoes, shirt, hairdone, everything. It was so funn seein him go down a of my pants (the hair gel was almost a whiteish color) so you could imagine the looks i was gettin that night. So people are pointin at me n shit and im like whos goin on, and just then i kinda figured out what the deal was.

Well to get even with him the next night we all had plans to go chill with thr girls we had met the night before. So hes walkin along side his pool and I thow a volleyball right at his head, and he falls into the pool, all decked out shoes, shirt, hairdone, everything. It was so funn seein him go down and when he got out the hairgel was running down his face cause it was wet.

omfg, I would've been SOOOOO pissed!!! But still, that's prety fuckin funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lalaman

:rofl: