Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ONE word describes your sex life?

Mystify

Ok...Misty,...you got my curiousity

You may be right,...I may be reading too much into it...BUT (*snicker*)...where does a gal get to really understand that sex is objective to a guy and 'sex' is subjective to gals....What I mean is...Guys hold sex to a level of 'Good time" whereas gals, they really think of sex as 'Objective'..meaning..'its something special'. Not that guys dont think its something extraordinary, its just that, its a way of release and something 'emotional' (maybe its quirky) but all in all, I think they (us) find it its sufficient to earn your trust and love by being the best lover possible..doesnt make it rite,...but it its one of the most annoying ediface guys can suffice. So Misty..dont dont hold me to my statements..just being a conversationalist.....and by the way...I luv the way you chastisise me..makes me feel special hun..LOL..j/k...;)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Guys hold sex to a level of 'Good time" whereas gals, they really think of sex as 'Objective'..meaning..'its something special'. Not that guys dont think its something extraordinary, its just that, its a way of release and something 'emotional' (maybe its quirky) but all in all, I think they (us) find it its sufficient to earn your trust and love by being the best lover possible..doesnt make it rite,...but it its one of the most annoying ediface guys can suffice. So Misty..dont dont hold me to my statements..just being a conversationalist.....and by the way...I luv the way you chastisise me..makes me feel special hun..LOL..j/k...;)

Okay now the problem isn't reading into it too much, it's now stereotyping.... :tongue:

Not all girls are all emotional and objective about sex.... and

Not all guys are feelingless and subjective about sex.....

Anyways, I do agree about guys being good lovers to earn your trust and love.... When guys actually care about how sex is making you feel (and not just getting themselves off), that's a very good sign....

Ok I'm done commenting now... I'm going to sleep finally :D