Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dildos and vibrators are for no-talent slobs!!!

weyes

Ladies...you all need to calm down.

it appears here that weyes is quite the jealous one since she cannot find a dildo or vibrator big enough to gouge into her smelly fat 185 lb cunt hole that she calls a pussy, simply becuase she would 1st need a scaffold to hold up the 36 bellies of death (quite similar to wu-tang's 36 chambers of death) that form the entrance to just to get INTO her snatch.

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't get it. What's wrong with adding a little variety to your sex/ masturbatory life? :confused:

for variety, it's all good :aright: . but used solely, as most girls i know who have them do :no: ? hello??? get in touch and work your shit!!! show yourself what you're made of and don't just let a piece of plastic stand in place of a man till one comes around.

and djmoonshine, read threads and posts before you respond to them :nono: .

seriously... i mean... i dont have either... but... i dont see a reason to think its for no talent slobs wtf

i think i no talent slob would be one who cant get it on with herself and just sits around doing NOTHING until a man comes along.. a no talent slob would probably be what moonie has just said above...

i dont get the logic of this thread.. :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

im also talented with my hands :laugh: just because i enjoy my clit massager here and there doesnt mean i cant enjoy myself without it. honestly, im better then just about every guy ive ever met.

That's cause you never met me.................:cool:

Originally posted by weyes

for variety, it's all good :aright: . but used solely, as most girls i know who have them do :no: ? hello??? get in touch and work your shit!!! show yourself what you're made of and don't just let a piece of plastic stand in place of a man till one comes around.

Now, *that*, I agree with. I personally cum a lot harder from old-fashioned masturbation, than with a vibrator. However, I can cum a lot more by adding the vibes... so it has to weigh out somehow... cumming hard vs cumming a lot... and you also have to factor in the amount of time you can devote to said activity... I think you get my drift. And also, if you use the vibrator too much, it's desensitizing, so I guess it becomes an addiction.

I do think there are some women out there who are SO into penetration that these devices are almost necessary.

Before I knew how to make myself cum the old-fashioned way, I sang the praises of vibrators... now I think they're just okay... You can never discount the additional pleasure of getting to feel your soft, wet kitty cat, as you stroke her to your climax...

;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

im also talented with my hands :laugh: just because i enjoy my clit massager here and there doesnt mean i cant enjoy myself without it. honestly, im better then just about every guy ive ever met.

that was pretty hot!

Originally posted by linabina

seriously... i mean... i dont have either... but... i dont see a reason to think its for no talent slobs wtf

i think i no talent slob would be one who cant get it on with herself and just sits around doing NOTHING until a man comes along.. a no talent slob would probably be what moonie has just said above...

i dont get the logic of this thread.. :confused:

you didn't read the posts above. go back and read them, then respond.

Originally posted by tastyt

Now, *that*, I agree with. I personally cum a lot harder from old-fashioned masturbation, than with a vibrator. However, I can cum a lot more by adding the vibes... so it has to weigh out somehow... cumming hard vs cumming a lot... and you also have to factor in the amount of time you can devote to said activity... I think you get my drift. And also, if you use the vibrator too much, it's desensitizing, so I guess it becomes an addiction.

I do think there are some women out there who are SO into penetration that these devices are almost necessary.

Before I knew how to make myself cum the old-fashioned way, I sang the praises of vibrators... now I think they're just okay... You can never discount the additional pleasure of getting to feel your soft, wet kitty cat, as you stroke her to your climax...

;)

and thank you, tastyt, for reading my posts before you responded to them! i don't know why people are having such a problem with this :confused: .

even more simply put for those who don't want to read: tastyt summarized what i said by using more words, not fewer.

Originally posted by weyes

and thank you, tastyt, for reading my posts before you responded to them! i don't know why people are having such a problem with this :confused: .

even more simply put for those who don't want to read: tastyt summarized what i said by using more words, not fewer.

... the way you decided to go about making your point wasn't clear and though it was a misunderstanding, but why do you need to say "no talent slobs"? no need to go and say all that... people have their preferences and yeah you can work it on your own, but vibes do feel really good and why shouldn't you expand your sexual horizons??

tastyt went and said what you said but not the way you went about it... she acknowledged the point you were trying to make WITHOUT the insult... huge difference. :blank: