Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dildos and vibrators are for no-talent slobs!!!

weyes

there should be a law that vibrator should only be sold to men.

1) they're the perfect way to keep her going while you reload :)

2) there would be a hell of a lot less men who could actually talk to a girl without having to give their credit card number first.

3) there is nothing hotter than watching a girl use one on herself, so pay attention boys, you may learn something.

but maybe Im just whining that I am replaceable by something made for $2 in a chineese prison work camp.

:)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

...but why do you need to say "no talent slobs"? no need to go and say all that...

i only used that phrase to be inflammatory poke1.GIF . i thought that was obvious from the rest of my post; i didn't mean to actually offend :) .

...but it's all about the joy of technology, I thought?

sometimes you're just too lazy to work it, sometimes a vibe can hit places that fingers can't and most of all, some girls can really make a mess... a sink isn't always handy to wash your hands off ;)

hell I give girls credit who use vibes. It's like they're keeping themselves in check with their cock quota but still having a good time :)