Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
copahc

hello out there

Where do you go to work at 6am?/? :eek:

I just started working at a law firm, and i get in at 9, leave at 5.

I remember once having a journalism class at 8:20am, and i couldn't even handle that :laugh: 8 in da morn' college time is like 5 am real time :woah:

I don’t have to come in this early, normally I get here around 8 or 8:30. Today I just needed a ride with someone so I came in early. Now I don’t know what to do with myself. I think I’m still half asleep.

Going in at 9 is cool, but I HATE working ‘til 5:00. I feel like the whole day is over. It’s dark already when I leave work. I HATE that.

Originally posted by gmccookny

8 in da morn' college time is like 5 am real time :woah:

Very, very true..... After the first semester of freshman year though, I had nothing before 11 am usually :tongue:

Now that I'm graduating in May, I'm getting nervous to think I'll have to be waking up early almost every day :(

Sleeping late :aright:

I get up at 7 ~ bumble around the house running into walls til the coffees done brewing ~ then I sip in front of the TV or stumbling around the house some more --

I scoop up some clothes off the floor or yank something off the hanger and stagger out the door to my car at 730 -coofee cup inhand ( do NOT spll the coffee like the bud commercial -- it's sacred :laugh:)

then I sit in traffic for half an hour __________too dead to have road rage yet--

arrive at work ten after 8 ~ always late ( damn those school districts!)

I sit in a trance at my computer all day clicking away waiting for 330 ( or 430 if I go to the gym ) ^^^^^^ waiting for the night time -- for a break from this dull hell that I have to endure so that I can afford to do the things I love --

)))))))))))))))))and this is how my day goes during the week~ and now you see why I mUST have a change ~

Originally posted by danamdkny

I get up at 7 ~ bumble around the house running into walls til the coffees done brewing ~ then I sip in front of the TV or stumbling around the house some more --

I scoop up some clothes off the floor or yank something off the hanger and stagger out the door to my car at 730 -coofee cup inhand ( do NOT spll the coffee like the bud commercial -- it's sacred :laugh:)

Lol, that sounds a lot like me. The worst part is… I go to bed early too :eek:

I rarely stay up passed 11:00 on weeknights. When I was in college I don’t think I was ever once in bed before midnight. I like being a night owl so much more… I hate getting old

Originally posted by danamdkny

waiting for the night time -- for a break from this dull hell that I have to endure so that I can afford to do the things I love --

)))))))))))))))))and this is how my day goes during the week~ and now you see why I mUST have a change ~

ohhhh no !!!!!

great - the excitement to graduate and be in the "real world" is just building...

:( :( :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

ohhhh no !!!!!

great - the excitement to graduate and be in the "real world" is just building...

:( :( :(

Well I finished high school at 16 and joined the full time working force~ so be happy that you got to go school and have all those extra years to still party EXTRA hard :cool:

I'll get back to school someday :blank: when I get enough $ to do it right

If you think this is funny, you should come hang out w/us for one night :eek: We fight like little kids, get all huffy, then give each other the silent treatment for a while....

then out of nowhere, one of us will start talking to the other one, and it's like nothing happened and everything's fine!!!!

:hat: