Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who remembers the Rollerskating rink in wallington?

thats funny i live next store to it i grew up there, some of the best times of my life. i remember getting laid in the back storage room in my teens ,also the numerous amounts of fights i used to get into there, when they changed it over to whitey fords still had a good time but still not the same. its funny because i see the building every day and it never made me reflect until i read this post:D :D

i remember that place

"the wallington RINK"

ha ha i wont alot of those CONE contests there-

and here something else thats funny about it-

they have a club night there right now-

i cant remember what night though-

alot of LONG LOST frineds go there-

guess we are all feelin nostaljic?

takes place on wednesday nights i think

MY BROOKLYN rave CD has been released on soulseek

djliqidtouch@tellurian.com

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I remember one being in Bergenfield..."The Rink"...I had my 9th bday party there :laugh: Remember Mystify???:tongue:

thats the one i remember cause i grew up there.. i remember getting my ass bewat there once by some girl.. i had to get the carpet removed from my face! and i wasn't allowed to go there at night.. so not only did i get my ass beat.. i got grounded forever!

Yo, I remember goin to Wallington, I guess those were my first clubbin days, haha!!! the musica was sooo CHEESY...I use to go to Skater's World in Wayne, too...last time I was there, it was 10 years ago, and they were playin hip-hop...funny how times change. I think Wallington is a roller-hockey place now...ahh the memories