Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mikeynine999

need some more help shopping for gf

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

I would say gettin her a designer hand bag (gucci, prada, LV, Fendi, etc.) is a safe bet too.

thats a good one, too....but make sure you get a size that she would like("that is too big", or "that is too small") in that case you are a done deal:eek:

Okay here's some advice from a girl.... If your gf is anything like me, I'd say bring her out w/you and let her pick something out.

I mean, yeah it's nice to surprise her, but if you're going to be spending a good amount of money on a bag or jewelry, wouldn't you rather ruin the surprise and let her pick, so you will be sure she will use/wear it??? Or even go shopping with her and ask her if she likes certain things...... then you could always go back and get one thing she said she liked, so it will still kinda be a surprise......

Originally posted by mystify82281

Okay here's some advice from a girl.... If your gf is anything like me, I'd say bring her out w/you and let her pick something out.

I mean, yeah it's nice to surprise her, but if you're going to be spending a good amount of money on a bag or jewelry, wouldn't you rather ruin the surprise and let her pick, so you will be sure she will use/wear it??? Or even go shopping with her and ask her if she likes certain things...... then you could always go back and get one thing she said she liked, so it will still kinda be a surprise......

i agree, better be save then sorry

Originally posted by incredulous

thats a good one, too....but make sure you get a size that she would like("that is too big", or "that is too small") in that case you are a done deal:eek:

good point

...or you can get her a small bag and a larger one this way she has one for all occasions :)

Originally posted by misk

....personally.......a 6 pack....couple of airplane bottles of absolute...pack of smokes......and a package at the local tanning salon........i mean.....that's what i want......

sometimes i like to hold those airplane bottles and pretend that i am a giant----->chandler from friends :laugh2:

Originally posted by chrishaolin

lol i got some things for her online im too lazy to go out to the stores theres just one last thing i need to get.. sup mike... whats the deal paintball middle or end of january definitely..

no doubt chris hopefully this time it goes through yo dec 14 jose velz bday party at bunka he is spinning

Originally posted by mikeynine999

no doubt chris hopefully this time it goes through yo dec 14 jose velz bday party at bunka he is spinning

yah i heard about that not gonna be able to make it i got a company holiday party in the city that night.. :(