Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you like a long overdue operation?

I--the newbie-DrOctogon-am rendering my services in oral ass woopings.

I am shocked and dismayed by the lack of stimulating conversation on this board so I have opted to surgically connect a monkey testicle to the left cheek of anyone who would like

This surgery is dangerous, and could render some awful side effects

But if sucessful, I can have you talking shit and spitting monkey cum like a natural.

Your all FUBU and I am --well---magically delicous!!

Originally posted by droctogon

I--the newbie-DrOctogon-am rendering my services in oral ass woopings.

I am shocked and dismayed by the lack of stimulating conversation on this board so I have opted to surgically connect a monkey testicle to the left cheek of anyone who would like

This surgery is dangerous, and could render some awful side effects

But if sucessful, I can have you talking shit and spitting monkey cum like a natural.

Your all FUBU and I am --well---magically delicous!!

"magically delicous"

just to clarify something ...Your gay rite?

You ask If I, the father of a thousand vaginas is gay---Actually--I no longer have human testicles and have since grown a camel penis. If you would like, I could turn your favorite gold chain into a set of anal beads--Funny--your the one who posts pictures of sweaty men -and you ask if I am gay-hhhmmmmmmm!

I ncan only give you the sex change you always wanted-for a little extra, Ill urinate on your girlfriends back---this will allow you to inseminate her with a chicken baster.

Originally posted by droctogon

You ask If I, the father of a thousand vaginas is gay---Actually--I no longer have human testicles and have since grown a camel penis. If you would like, I could turn your favorite gold chain into a set of anal beads--Funny--your the one who posts pictures of sweaty men -and you ask if I am gay-hhhmmmmmmm!

I ncan only give you the sex change you always wanted-for a little extra, Ill urinate on your girlfriends back---this will allow you to inseminate her with a chicken baster.

hahah whatever your insain and i gotta like that.

Thank you! i was in the big war, you know wwII, I was hurt in the line of duty and since then Have prosthetic lips. Woman find me repulsive but at the same time are strangely attracted to my tuft of knee hair. I once went to a Rusted Root concert and had extensions weaved into it. I was a regular Chaka Khan.To all those fresh ass hoes out there, beware, I own a pair of dual rotating anus answering machines. They can shit on you while answering two phone calls from phone soliciters. Alright fresh!