Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just checkin' in... Anybody remember me?!?!

stillrollin

Hope all is well with all my Miami buds..... Been away from the board for awhile as we don't have a SoBe trip planned in the 'near' future, but we'll be back!!

A quick shout to Lola, Dave, sobeton, Mikey, pod and whomever I'm forgetting!

btw, pod, you still owe me a pic from when we met at Level!! :D

Tejas is nice today, but yesterday was colder than a witches tit!! Thanks for asking, shroomy. We still need to meet up next time the wifey and I get out your way.

Lola-- Just talked to Tristan today! He's doing great as always. We are shooting to make it out in March for wmc, BUT with that said.... There is an 'outside chance' that we'll be out for NYE!!!

Basically if my alma mater, KSU, ends up in the Orange Bowl, we are planning to come out for NYE and the game. keep your fingers crossed.

Happy Holidays!!

OMG Stillrollin!! Wassup, man?! I met you in August along with Lola and the others you mentioned....it's snowing like FUCK in NY and I came over here to say what's up at the same time you did! I miss you guys! I will be down at the end of the month, I'm thinking about staying for a month or so!

What will the weather be like, I can't take this NY cold, it's BLEEDING out here!! LMAO

SHEEN!!!!!!

Whazzz up girl?!?!?!??!!? Make sure you let me know WHEN you will be down so we can go out this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No sleepin' on the beach all day like a bum either - then not making it out.. WHAT....:laugh: :laugh: :smoke: :smoke:

AND YOU TOO TROY - BETTER LET US KNOW!

Lola:D

Yeah, I remember ya, sheen! wassup, girl? hope all is well. we've been cold in Dallas, as well. was about 40* here today. :eek:

and, lola.... c'mon, sweetie! you KNOW we'll give ya a shout before we come out again. i'll know more about NYE by this coming monday.

lata rava's.