Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my friend is dating that kid Steve from real world

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Jon, im sorry ur so "offended" that you are so angry that my friend say's she is dating him. I'm not going to sit here and argue about if she knows him or not, frankly I REALLY DON'T CARE I'm going by what she tells me. I just spoke with her and she told me she met him November 11th at Anju which was Remedy and he was with Trishelle & Alton....I REALLY DON'T CARE like your getting all worked up over some dude that's on THE REAL WORLD, get a life seriously. I don't care who you fucking chill with, im actually surprised you have friends. And this is a "CRY FOR ATTENTION"? seriously reread all the post's and everyone is talking bout the real world entire cast, so basically it became a post where everyone was just talking about the real world, as a show but then little MS drama ho Jon Stephen has to come in and put Dee in her place. Please kid, to this day you have never fucking got in my face and said anything to me, I have been nothing but nice to you even that night you went to spin at Exit and all 4 of ur friends came out. I'm far from a mean and rude person and a lot of people know that, but your just a shit head and you make urself feel better by posting stupid shit to me as other people do. Oh and if ur such great friends w/ Steven, call him on Wednesday and ask him who Jasmine is cause she will be with him then. Also here is a pic she just sent me of the 2 of them.

jazzynsteve.jpg

ps. Rizzo....move on with your life :moon:

that pic is so fake.. hahahahahaah

*no drama desired*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

As with this whole metamorphasis into Christina Agulera. What trick? Because you make an avatar, custom your title to a witty song, and quote lyrics from her dinky songs that for some reason we are supposed to think that you live her life? Think you are her? The only thing you have in comon with her is that your both the size of an Oompa Loompa and maybe spread eagle as easy as her (but Id never would want to find out).

:rotfl: where do u get that im turning into Christina Aguleria? Did I dye my hair blonde? Am I dressing like her? Am I doing anything remotely close to wanting to be like her?......NO

And what "useless" things am I tryin to accomplish? lol.....sweetie if u really wanna go there with posting "useless topics" are you not the one who tried to prove himself to this whole board about if you were really a model or not. C'mon now......as I said before.....moooooooove on with ur life :moon:

Why is it always the guys that are the sluts? Trishelle is the slut there. She hooked up with Steven and she banged that dude from road rules. Steven was just at the right place at the right time. He was molested (although im sure he enjoyed it) :D

. . . You know, I tried to be civil about it, however the fact that this thread is still going just annoys me to the point where I gotta say something . . .

. . You are all seriously fucking lame for ever having watched this fucking show . . . I do hope that you all enjoy your cookie cutter spoon fed 'entertainment' existence because that's about the extent of where you're comfortable, yet wholely unremarkable lives are gonna go. . . :aright: . . . .

. . . Start the HATE!!! . . . .

Surprise, surprise.......little 18 year old sexybabydee is having a temper tantrum....go figure

Here comes the "underage moron" (aptly given title by highmay) with her name calling and bullshit. You have proved nothing to me so far.....I'm not even going to go into detail to try to justify your pathetic little comments. You really are a waste of time completely.......by the way, how is your website and messageboard coming along?:laugh:

Also, funny you mention they were all hanging out at Remedy the weekend that I STATED they were in town.....and no Trishelle was not there, it was Brynn, Steve, and Alton and they went to China Club that Saturday night first......maybe they ended up at Remedy but I still doubt your "friend" was or ever will date this kid. The reason they were in town was for some MTV promotion they took care of Friday.......

The reason I'm going on about this is because I'm sick and tired (as is everyone else by now I'm sure) of your immature bullshit and desperate cries for attention.......grow the fuck up already

BTW.......just so girly knows...

He lives with Frank (Real World Frank) right now in LA and two of my other boys Chad and Joe. Chads a model of some sort and a bartender and Joe is a pederass....LOLz. Sorry, I threw little Dee a curveball there with the famous part, she couldn't answer the question anyway.

And since I have to name drop to prove myself......

Chad and Frank were in my fraternity at school and were both a year behind me but still in our little circle of friends. Joe was in another house but was really good friends with Frank and one of my best friends Chuck. I know them all and in fact Trishelle is going to be in town the week between Christmas and New Year's and is taking off for Vegas for New Years for some other promotional thing.

Anyone still doubt me?

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ....................Oh and if ur such great friends w/ Steven, call him on Wednesday and ask him who Jasmine is cause she will be with him then. Also here is a pic she just sent me of the 2 of them.

jazzynsteve.jpg

ps. Rizzo....move on with your life :moon:

P085.jpg

*yawn*

now go play in the sandbox like a good girl with Dyslexic Dan, Tommy "The Tumor", and Cross-eyed Candy you hog smoking, spread eagled, 3 foot 9, attention groupie.

oh my gawdddd...

if i didint know? id think there was some tention in the Air.....?

:laugh:

anyway the show sucks.....the only one that was good was the first 1 in Ny, when it was Semi REAL......

DjJoNStephon!! such Anger!! haha, love it.....

Anyway..... there not really famous....MTV just maid them famous, in 6 months no one will know who they are. they will soak up there 15 min of fame, and Get a job Running a list @ Saci...:laugh:

"Marky mark is on the Radio"

WTF?

Oly>>>

Originally posted by jaysea

oh my gawdddd...

anyway the show sucks.....the only one that was good was the first 1 in Ny, when it was Semi REAL......

Anyway..... there not really famous....MTV just maid them famous, in 6 months no one will know who they are. they will soak up there 15 min of fame, and Get a job Running a list @ Saci...:laugh:

WTF?

Oly>>>

True.....I dunno why I let some little brat get me all defensive over such a lame topic.

Whatever, I'll let it go and just let dee keep seeking attention and self gratification by making up lame stories on her own......

btw....did anyone notice that rizzo is sorta on the same side as me? Could it be......that........wait...... nahhhhhhh

Originally posted by iliana

Is that asian kid in the picture named "Jason"?

-iliana

;)

They call him Jase, hes part of the scumbag Promoting team known as the CLIQUE. Its a bunch of ugly wannabe rich socialite guys who do Lot 61, Suite 16, Discoteque and one other spot.

and yeah Stephens I was thinking the same thing.

They call him Jase, hes part of the scumbag Promoting team known as the CLIQUE. Its a bunch of ugly wannabe rich socialite guys who do Lot 61, Suite 16, Discoteque and one other spot.

:laugh2: That's a really accurate description... well done :aright:

Rizzo as in the horrible Dj mike rizzo?

did i say that out loud?

My bad.....:laugh:

" i have friends who work for Suit 16 n disco, who are not scumbag-ugly people"

-------------------------------------------

TrainWreck Rizzo

And STEVEN ZORR

LIVE!! @ CLUB Shit.....555 w34th St. NYC!

WHAP WHAP WHAP!!:laugh:

Jase has a 4 inch penis

I fucked him about three years ago (unfortunatley) and it was the worst lay of my life and smallest asian dick I have ever seen.

I WOULDA HAD MORE FUN FINGERING MYSELF!

(woooo had to let go of that..now it's over! :) )

-iliana

;)

Maybe it's like Frank Rizzo................you know Jerky Boys, that guy rocked.

May favorite - the Mexican roofers

" these little Mexican fucks are up on the roof up there with the hot mops acting like they know what the fuck is going on, I go up there kick them up the fuckin ass, fire their asses right down into the back yard, split their fuckin heads wide open, outta here. The little bastards running around on the roof like a couple of retards."

yea but she like refuses to sit down and watch it, but yet she will listen to her friends talking all this shit about him. I feel bad cause she really likes him but I think shes listening to her idiot friends who are jealous of her cause she is w/ him way to much. I dunno

well then there's n0thin u can d0 ~ let the dumb bytch get played.

Originally posted by jaysea

oh my gawdddd...

WTF?

Oly>>>

:laugh: too funny. u read my mind. this thread has become really pathetic, who cares who knows who from the fucken real world. the show sux, the people arent famous & they arent interesting either. you are not cool because you know someone from the real world!! they are talentless & only wish they had some real acting ability.