Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guns n roses tonight

echostar

Originally posted by somebitch

i wish i was going. this kid i know is going and he said he would try to get me a ticket but i slacked & most likely missed the opportunity. i dont really care, it is kinda too shitty out to motivate. besides i heard they suck now...

Yeah they do suck now. Axel is fat now(Iguess that is what happens when you stop using heroin) and his voice has changed. I saw them years ago when they were touring with Metallica. One of the best concerts I have ever been too!

Originally posted by kaligirl

Yeah they do suck now. Axel is fat now(Iguess that is what happens when you stop using heroin) and his voice has changed. I saw them years ago when they were touring with Metallica. One of the best concerts I have ever been too!

He didn't look fat on the VMA's

Originally posted by legend38

He didn't look fat on the VMA's

I forget what show I saw him preform on but he had gained alot of weight. And you know that dance he used to do? the side to side thing, well he could barley even do it anymore. It was so funny!!!

Guest tilly
Originally posted by kaligirl

I saw them years ago when they were touring with Metallica. One of the best concerts I have ever been too!

agreed..!!!

regardless of the weight issue cuz that has nothing to do with talent as he still can run around on stage like a madman...his voice has changed and not for the better!

i would still go see them though..

Originally posted by blowflyreturns

* * * your still the same, i think you are just want to be a starfucker!

I know you just thought he was hot, and whatever just like todays dj whore stuff.

I mean you even wanted to fuck the singer of Barry's band you first real boyfriend of 1 1/2 years. How could you ever imagine a thing, shame on you.

I bet you dont know all the b side stuff.

rocket queen was the best song they had, vocal distortion and everything.

You just want that energy cock that bounces around so you can atrtatch yourself to him.

You know little about music!

I am not trying to hurt you but your mom called again yesterday and you know what I think I am prepared to tell her the truth about you and what I think.

Terry is a medoicre scratcher at best and i like his tracks but once again you have sucombed to dick sucking my little mananger!

astop being so white trash it doesnt suit you!

peace,

the guy that used to fuck you

. . . saved . . .

Originally posted by blowflyreturns

Deborah lynn mecca your still the same, i think you are just want to be a starfucker!

I know you just thought he was hot, and whatever just like todays dj whore stuff.

I mean you even wanted to fuck the singer of Barry's band you first real boyfriend of 1 1/2 years. How could you ever imagine a thing, shame on you.

I bet you dont know all the b side stuff.

rocket queen was the best song they had, vocal distortion and everything.

You just want that energy cock that bounces around so you can atrtatch yourself to him.

You know little about music!

I am not trying to hurt you but your mom called again yesterday and you know what I think I am prepared to tell her the truth about you and what I think.

Terry is a medoicre scratcher at best and i like his tracks but once again you have sucombed to dick sucking my little mananger!

astop being so white trash it doesnt suit you!

peace,

the guy that used to fuck you

...you officialy crossed the line

when i see you, were gonna deal with this.

To the guy who stepped over the line-

My name is droctogon-the octogynecologist

I think you are in desperate need of a sex change. this is a task that i can perform for a small fee. I will cut off your penis and sew a blow up doll to your stomach, I also sugest that we slice your toungue off. I was thinking maybee we could make a sushy roll out of the leftovers and relocate your mucus glands to your croth area so that you will constantly have a running crotch

stop being a bleeding gerbil,get over your old affair, its not attractive

you sound like a muslim eating pork

Like a dike licking cock

Smell your own ass and piss on the roses

bEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!