Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
crank47

Who's at work?

grumble...grumble...grumble...

I think I'm the only person that bothered to come in at my office today.... Took me an over an hour on the Metro because 2 trains (including one I was on) broke down. I could've driven here faster! :rolleyes:

I want to go play in the snow! :mad:

I am here. :) I wanna play in the snow to. I have done that since about 5 if even then. So, I have no memories of it. It took me bout 15mins to walk here. I liked it. Not to cold out. :) Maybe that was my horror with snow. I thought it would have to be like 2 degrees out. LOL Hope the trip home is better Crank. ;) I am still the only person at work in this department I think. LOL Have fun.

I am at work, and I am *not* happy about it.

:2guns::mad2::chainsaw::licker::vomit3::constipa::flame:

This is the one thing that's bad about living ten minutes from work -- I can walk in. Oh well, I came in half an hour late in a show of protest. . . to a bunch of empty, dark offices. *crossing my fingers we get out early*

:mad:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I am at work, and I am *not* happy about it.

:2guns::mad2::chainsaw::licker::vomit3::constipa::flame:

This is the one thing that's bad about living ten minutes from work -- I can walk in. Oh well, I came in half an hour late in a show of protest. . . to a bunch of empty, dark offices. *crossing my fingers we get out early*

:mad:

That's why I never want to live *too* close to work. ;)

I'm still the only person here.