Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too old???

lollib

In my opinion, I relly hate any piercings on noses. IT looks like you got something on your nose constantly. I always feel like telling someone with a stud on there nose, "Hey you got something on your nose, rub it off" I dunno I just never really liked it. But hey if you wanna get it, by all meas.

As for age being a factor. Personally I think age is a factor for non-discreet piercings. Such as ones that are always visible(except for ears.) I got a toungue ring, I plan on taking it out when I get out of college. Cause I don't wanna be one of them guys that's 25 and has a toungue ring. I'd say go for something that everyone can't see, like a nipple ring or something.

If you really wanna get the nose piercing, go for it. It all comes down to how you think of it really. In my opinion though, I wouldn't get one....

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, for some reason, I have the desire to get a little stud in my nose. I am 26 so I dont know if I am too old for it. I know, there isnt an age limit for when you can and cant get your nose pierced. So, what do you think?

It really all depends 0n the j0b u have ~ cuz m0st places w0n't all0w u 2 have any facial jewelery. . .

But if it's sumthin u wanna d0, i say g0 f0r it ~ u 0nly live 0nce. =)

Originally posted by sh4un4

It really all depends 0n the j0b u have ~ cuz m0st places w0n't all0w u 2 have any facial jewelery. . .

But if it's sumthin u wanna d0, i say g0 f0r it ~ u 0nly live 0nce. =)

yeah they definitely wouldnt hire u at my job if you had a piercing... i wouldnt want to miss opportunities because of a piercing, its not worth it.

Originally posted by trancedkitten

What's wrong with being 25 & having a tongue ring? :confused:

Just curious......

I agree with everyone who says age shouldn't matter when it comes to piercings. I am 23 and would still have my tongue pierced if it wasn't for my job. I loved it. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for work I would get my nose pierced too.

Originally posted by trancedkitten

What's wrong with being 25 & having a tongue ring? :confused:

Just curious......

Toungue rings look a little bit immature I think. I remember I was talking about it with someone when I first got mine. And she was telling me that it looks immature and blah blah to have one. I just shook it off like whatever. But now when I see someone with one and playing with it, I totally see how they look immature. And sometimes I think to myself, "Do I look that stupid when i play with my toungue ring?" But I figure I'm young, it's my time to make mistakes, and looking professional is not one of my top priorities right now.

I dunno, I mean I just said age 25, that's an arbitrary number I chose. More for myself. I mean I hope by age 25 to be starting a steady career, where I want people to take me very seriously. And not just some 25 year old that's playing with his toungue ring.

Again thats just my opinion that lollib asked for. If someone feels that they want one and gets one, they should do what they want to do. :):spin2:

I think a nose stud is cute, as long as it's a tiny one, not a huge-ass ugly diamond stud like Christina Aguilera's. She's hot and all, and I truly love her, but it's just not "the normal everyday look." But definately go for it, as long as it's small, like Irulan's form "Real World."

Originally posted by karch

Toungue rings look a little bit immature I think. I remember I was talking about it with someone when I first got mine. And she was telling me that it looks immature and blah blah to have one. I just shook it off like whatever. But now when I see someone with one and playing with it, I totally see how they look immature. And sometimes I think to myself, "Do I look that stupid when i play with my toungue ring?" But I figure I'm young, it's my time to make mistakes, and looking professional is not one of my top priorities right now.

I dunno, I mean I just said age 25, that's an arbitrary number I chose. More for myself. I mean I hope by age 25 to be starting a steady career, where I want people to take me very seriost shook it off like whatever. But now when I see someone with one and playing with it, I totally see how they look immature. And sometimes I think to myself, "Do I look that stupid when i play with my toungue ring?" But I figure I'm young, it's my time to make mistakes, and looking professional is not one of my top priorities right now.

I dunno, I mean I just said age 25, that's an arbitrary number I chose. More for myself. I mean I hope by age 25 to be starting a steady career, where I want people to take me very seriously. And not just some 25 year old that's playing with his toungue ring.

Again thats just my opinion that lollib asked for. If someone feels that they want one and gets one, they should do what they want to do. :):spin2:

I definately agree with you 100%. IMO, after a person is out of college, it's time for the tongue ring to go. It's more of a juvenille, fun thing, and it's not appropriate in the corporate world. IMO, people will just take you less seriously if you're already out of college, and with ausly. And not just some 25 year old that's playing with his toungue ring.

Originally posted by ellinita

I think a nose stud is cute, as long as it's a tiny one, not a huge-ass ugly diamond stud like Christina Aguilera's. She's hot and all, and I truly love her, but it's just not "the normal everyday look." But definately go for it, as long as it's small, like Irulan's form "Real World."

yeah I agree..... When it really small and cute, it looks good..... i DO NOT like noses with hoops :blank:

Ok, for some reason, I have the desire to get a little stud in my nose. I am 26 so I dont know if I am too old for it. I know, there isnt an age limit for when you can and cant get your nose pierced. So, what do you think?

SOOOOOO???????

did you get it??????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

SOOOOOO???????

did you get it??????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

No, I didnt. I dont think I am going to but I can always decide later on. A girl at my job has a little stud and they didnt tell her to take it out so I dont think work would give me a problem.

No, I didnt. I dont think I am going to but I can always decide later on. A girl at my job has a little stud and they didnt tell her to take it out so I dont think work would give me a problem.

The more I think about it, the more I want one! :D

go for it...... one is never too old.

just make sure u dont pull a christina and end up with like a 1 carat on your nose..that's a :nono: in my book, but a little stud always looks faboo!:D