Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good to be back

nyis4meatheads

:makeout: to you too G! Good to finally meet you and have you meet my kitty, she liked playing with you...:D (And guys get your mind out of the gutter)

I can't wait for tomorrow night, going to be a blast!!:party: With lots of :love2: from everyone. I can gaurantee you we have a Danny Howells virgin among us tomorrow night, we will have to break her in right:whip2: :spank: , so no fear Vikki you have no idea what type of beating I am talking about;)

And as for Mr. Meatheads afterhours, let me just say this, we are going to have music and beers flowing well after 2am:beer: and lots of good :clap2: , so lets all get down to 45A:letsgo: because it's sure to be a good time....:D

Originally posted by prplhz

:

I can gaurantee you we have a Danny Howells virgin among us tomorrow night, we will have to break her in right:whip2: :spank: , so no fear Vikki you have no idea what type of beating I am talking about;)

So does this mean you're gonna pop my cherry :tongue:

:makeout: to you too G! Good to finally meet you and have you meet my kitty, she liked playing with you... (And guys get your mind out of the gutter)

I can't wait for tomorrow night, going to be a blast!!:party: With lots of :love2: from everyone. I can gaurantee you we have a Danny Howells virgin among us tomorrow night, we will have to break her in right:whip2: , so no fear Vikki you have no idea what type of beating I am talking about;)

And as for Mr. Meatheads afterhours, let me just say this, we are going to have music and beers flowing well after 2am:beer: and lots of good :clap2: , so lets all get down to 45A:letsgo: because it's sure to be a good time....:D

"And guys get your mind out of the gutter" - NEVER! What the hell fun would we be if we did? My mind ain't goin' nowhere!

Tomorrow night is looking better and better by the minute. Talked with my (cool, Irish) landlords Tuesday and they had no problems with anything. It's one guy's birthday so his gf is doing something for them, and after that, the other one said he'd probably be up for some afterhours! Hope you don't mind partying with a crazy, funny Irish bastard!

I'm also listening to my friend Tony's latest demo and it's actually good! He's got a bunch of new records (which he desperately needed), but I'm telling you... this kid can actually mix. As for Tom, he's just got really good taste in music. He's a nice blend of Deep Dish, Lee Burridge, and just Tom. He'll walk into Satellite, listen to 200 records, and only buy 3 nasty, nasty songs.

Now all that's left to do is get CO2 for the kegorator :blown:

Get a good night's sleep kiddies... you're gonna need it :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

"And guys get your mind out of the gutter" - NEVER! What the hell fun would we be if we did? My mind ain't goin' nowhere!

Tomorrow night is looking better and better by the minute. Talked with my (cool, Irish) landlords Tuesday and they had no problems with anything. It's one guy's birthday so his gf is doing something for them, and after that, the other one said he'd probably be up for some afterhours! Hope you don't mind partying with a crazy, funny Irish bastard!

I'm also listening to my friend Tony's latest demo and it's actually good! He's got a bunch of new records (which he desperately needed), but I'm telling you... this kid can actually mix. As for Tom, he's just got really good taste in music. He's a nice blend of Deep Dish, Lee Burridge, and just Tom. He'll walk into Satellite, listen to 200 records, and only buy 3 nasty, nasty songs.

Now all that's left to do is get CO2 for the kegorator :blown:

Get a good night's sleep kiddies... you're gonna need it :D

Nice! Nothing like after-hour parties with the landlord to break the new place in right! Let him know he's in charge of the whiskey and he has to drink half of it before he comes over - he'll need be good and primed to handle it me thinks :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Nice! Nothing like after-hour parties with the landlord to break the new place in right! Let him know he's in charge of the whiskey and he has to drink half of it before he comes over - he'll need be good and primed to handle it me thinks :D

Honestly, the question isn't whether or not he'll be able to handle it... it's whether or not it will be able to handle him! This guy is too much!

And I can promise you he'll have plenty of whisky in his system when he comes over!

Originally posted by whadupg

So does this mean that you are coming now?

And Vikki baby, your cherry is going to be popped and then some!;)

I can't wait for your afterhours, it's sounding like it's going to be an awesome time. It's been so long since I have been able to party close to home for afterhours, atleast since Rise's firey demise:( . So it will be cool to finally hear Tom spin and sheck out Tony's new Sh*t!

I thought you said you weren't the other night, my bad....:tongue: Or maybe that was me having a conversation with me imaginary friends.... lol

Haha - yup I'm thinking it was one of those imaginary friend conversations - but who knows ;)

Vikki - I'll see you on the dancefloor right?!