Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..santa Baby...

misk

Originally posted by marcid21

misk...josh....u two doin it yet? :confused:

....:eek: .........NEVER!............besides...his chocolate booty belongs to my friend.............he dreams about us though...he will deny it....but it is true.....

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

:laugh: That SAT stress just got to her :shake:

.....one mention of sbtb...and like LIGHTNING...here she is!....

..word on the street is u will NOT be joining us at metro tonight!?...this saddens misky:(

Originally posted by misk

*ORIGSKEEMR* sent me this....HE LIKES THIS SHIT! shhh

HO HO HO!

Sweetheart, you coulda atleast have warned the guys.....Geeez!!! Now there goes my friggin dinner appetite, not forgettin the shit I gotta unload at the priest during my confession session. .. I need a damn good filter. I think I'm scarred for life...:puke:

Originally posted by £ddie

Dude if you watched the whole show it's because you WANTED to watch it.

you gotta be kiddin me !!! I thought there was gonna be sum JLO pic or sum shit like that !! Damn!!!

Wheres' the friggin luv up in this muthafucka???

FYI...I didnt see the whole show...as soon as the dude started strippin, I froze for a sec,..but that was enuff to see sum shit thats gonna haunt ma azz foe a while.

But its Ok.... I may live thru this... SHIT !! Just when I thought I had this board all figured out.......:(

Originally posted by magellanmax

Originally posted by £ddie

Dude if you watched the whole show it's because you WANTED to watch it.

you gotta be kiddin me !!! I thought there was gonna be sum JLO pic or sum shit like that !! Damn!!!

Wheres' the friggin luv up in this muthafucka???

FYI...I didnt see the whole show...as soon as the dude started strippin, I froze for a sec,..but that was enuff to see sum shit thats gonna haunt ma azz foe a while.

But its Ok.... I may live thru this... SHIT !! Just when I thought I had this board all figured out.......:(

here uh check this out skippy.. try and not get too offended... i'm gonna make this reallllllll simple for you... (try reallllly hard to notttt get offended) but where in the fuck do you think a pic of j-lo is gonna pop out of if you have a guy on your screen that has already stripped down into a g-string?~ ! :::hopin yer still with me here::: but uh... did you think that AFTER he peeled off his g-string, he'd bend over, spread his ass cheeks and a pic of j-lo would just pop outta his ass?!

correct me if i'm wrong, but that sounds just plain stupid.

now go on and tell me again that you didn't watch that show cause you wanted to silly boy.....

Originally posted by djmoonshine

here uh check this out skippy.. try and not get too offended... i'm gonna make this reallllllll simple for you... (try reallllly hard to notttt get offended) but where in the fuck do you think a pic of j-lo is gonna pop out of if you have a guy on your screen that has already stripped down into a g-string?~ ! :::hopin yer still with me here::: but uh... did you think that AFTER he peeled off his g-string, he'd bend over, spread his ass cheeks and a pic of j-lo would just pop outta his ass?!

correct me if i'm wrong, but that sounds just plain stupid.

now go on and tell me again that you didn't watch that show cause you wanted to silly boy.....

God !!! I knew it !! Somebody had turn my comments into a friggin circus. Hey dj,....I never said I watched the guy do whatever the fuck he was doin !!! I said,...and I quote "....as soon as the dude started strippin..." Ring a bell hun?. Selective reading I see. Hmmmm...Oh well.

And as far as the link is concerned,..alotta Ho Ho Hos links around this time of the year about sexxy Hos showing the world their crotches. Well, I got suckered into a fake one, so sue me.

Just ma opinion, dont make it rite.....:finger:

Originally posted by misk

.....one mention of sbtb...and like LIGHTNING...here she is!....

..word on the street is u will NOT be joining us at metro tonight!?...this saddens misky:(

oh chica...I was pretty upset I didnt make it :( But mystify and you had fun for me right?? I will be out in full effect this wknd so I'll PM you with my whereabouts so maybe you can come out and play:D