Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Religions make me ill....

underwater

Sorry to offend anyone but I have had enough....Christians vs. Muslims......Jews vs Muslims.......Muslims vs. Hindu's.......China vs. Buddhism (not really the same).......fuck this.....i was raised as a atheist....my mother is a jew and my father a catholic.....and when you are an outsider looking in you realize the hatred that spawns from people having different beliefs....blah blah blah.....its so old already....i'm gonna move to a mountain town and ski the rest of my life.....then i am going to die.......end of story....live for life and then die in happiness......not thinking that you have to martyr yourself....or "cleanse" the world of a certain type of people......this world is a joke....and i truly believe that one day a madman will obtain the means to destroy it and that will be the end of all that we have come to know.....fuck this....

:cuss::flame::hang:

JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) - Explosions ripped through a McDonald's restaurant and a car dealership Thursday in eastern Indonesia, killing three and wounding two, police said.

The explosions occurred an hour apart in the South Sulawesi capital of Makassar, 1,000 miles east of the Indonesia capital of Jakarta, said police Sgt. Hidayat, who uses only one name.

Bomb blasts have become a regular feature of a running conflict between Muslims and Christians on Sulawesi island. Since 1999, nearly 2,000 have died in the fighting and tens of thousands left homeless. Attackers in Sulawesi rarely target Western interest like McDonald's.

No one took responsibility for the blasts, Hidayat said, adding that authorities had not ruled out an accidental explosion at the McDonald's. Hidayat also refused to say what caused the second explosion at the car dealership, owned by Indonesian Welfare Minister Jusuf Kalla.

All the victims were at the McDonald's restaurant in a shopping mall. Four cars were damaged in the second explosion in front of the car dealership.

A peace deal was signed late last year between Muslims and Christians, but clashes have been on the rise in recent months. There have been a string of bus bombs and raids on villages by bands of armed men.

In recent months, many Western governments have expressed fears of attacks on their citizens and issued travel warnings for Indonesia after the Oct. 12 bomb blasts at two nightclubs on the tourist island of Bali that killed nearly 200 people, most of them Australian tourists.

Originally posted by underwater

i truly believe that one day a madman will obtain the means to destroy it and that will be the end of all that we have come to know.....fuck this....

look in the Bible...in the Book of Revelations...his name is the Anti-Christ (waiting for people to insert President Bush jokes after this post):tongue:

Sorry to offend anyone but I have had enough....Christians vs. Muslims......Jews vs Muslims.......Muslims vs. Hindu's.......China vs. Buddhism (not really the same).......fuck this.....i was raised as a atheist....my mother is a jew and my father a catholic.....and when you are an outsider looking in you realize the hatred that spawns from people having different beliefs....blah blah blah.....its so old already....i'm gonna move to a mountain town and ski the rest of my life.....then i am going to die.......end of story....live for life and then die in happiness......not thinking that you have to martyr yourself....or "cleanse" the world of a certain type of people......this world is a joke....and i truly believe that one day a madman will obtain the means to destroy it and that will be the end of all that we have come to know.....fuck this....

:cuss::flame::hang:

Can you name one war that was started by Jews?

Originally posted by guyman1966

Can you name one war that was started by Jews?

i'm not saying that the jews started any wars....they are some of the most persacuted people on the planet.....in fact i do not even care who started any stinking war......its the fact that there is so much religious friction and hatred throughout the world....and its all based on i believe that there is so and so up there....and thats the way it has to be.....and i will end your life if you do not feel the same way....ever notice the more educated somebody is the more they become secular in their views???.....hmmm.....makes you wonder sometimes....anyways.....not starting anything with any religion....i know it does a tremendous amount of good for a lot of people.....but it also contributes to some of the most horrific scenarios this world has ever seen.....

i love jews...muslims...catholics.....everyone

:isok:

i'm not saying that the jews started any wars....they are some of the most persacuted people on the planet.....in fact i do not even care who started any stinking war......its the fact that there is so much religious friction and hatred throughout the world....and its all based on i believe that there is so and so up there....and thats the way it has to be.....and i will end your life if you do not feel the same way....ever notice the more educated somebody is the more they become secular in their views???.....hmmm.....makes you wonder sometimes....anyways.....not starting anything with any religion....i know it does a tremendous amount of good for a lot of people.....but it also contributes to some of the most horrific scenarios this world has ever seen.....

i love jews...muslims...catholics.....everyone

:isok:

I hear you and realize where you are comming from... But, my point is that while Muslims claim to be a peaceful people, Jews really are!

I don't the problem necessarily is religion, but how people interpret it.

For instance, this painter in Iraq had compared Saddam to a deity. He said he had dreams of Saddam as a great god, and even got into detail of a dream where he was walking with Bush, and bush was following him in a bowing sort of way. He said this was a clear sign of a divine intervention and "proved" that Hussein was this "godlike" thing :eek:

His interpretation is such a primitive way of looking at things. Some people still live in a world where religion is followed in a strict, doctrinal type way without regard to changes in ethical/moral values.

Religion itself does not cause wars...people's ignorance of the sacraments, greed, and their own selfish ego does.

Muslims vs. Hindu's

well being hindu, let me give you some insight about hindu-muslim relations. for the most part, WE GET ALONG VERY WELL. hindu-muslim tensions have more to do with politics, than with religion. indian and pakistani politicians exploit communal divisions for their own gain. because of that, things can get seriously ugly, like the riots earlier this year. where hindu mobs massacred over 2,000 people, mainly muslims. even in the horrors of the violence there were hindus who risked their lives to protect their muslim neighbors. many people say the riots would never have happened, if there were no politicians. you go to the rural villages of india-where majority of the people still lives-you will see hindus and muslims living side by side. infact, there are some villages where hindus celebrate eid(a muslim holiday), and muslims celebrating diwali(the hindu new year).

in kashmir, the conflict is a result of the british partitioning india and pakistan. islam came to kashmir over a 1,000 years ago through sufis(muslim mystics). sufis believed in a very tolerant form of islam, preaching one should love God instead of fearing it. as a result muslims meshed well with hindus. the islam practiced in kashmir had many hindu characteristics. unfortunatley india, pakistan, and the uk destroyed everything for their own political gain.

well that's all for now. i hope you can consider the politics that are involved, because it plays an important role.

JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) - Explosions ripped through a McDonald's restaurant and a car dealership Thursday in eastern Indonesia, killing three and wounding two, police said.

The explosions occurred an hour apart in the South Sulawesi capital of Makassar, 1,000 miles east of the Indonesia capital of Jakarta, said police Sgt. Hidayat, who uses only one name.

before people start blaming islam or degrade indonesians as horrible people, lemme give you some info on indonesia.

indonesia is home to over 100 different ethnicities and numerous religions these groups have lived together for centuries. indonesians have suffered a lot over the past 37 years. they suffered 33 years under the suharto regime. suharto overthrew sukarno(indonesia's 1st president) in a coup with the help of the us. suharto was scene as a way of contianing communism in southeast asia. under suharto's 33 year regime, over 3 million "communists" were killed. the majority of whom were killed right after he took over. in 1997, the asian markets were rocked with the asian financial crisis, causing the indonesian economy to collapse. despite imf "bailouts", the indonesian economy continued to suffer, forcing suharto to be forced out of office. over the past 5 years indonesia had 4 presidents, including their current president megawati(sukarno's daughter). the setting is set for communal conflict to erupt in indonesia, especially with bad economic times. it's easy to get pissed off, out of work guys to buy into the philosophies of militants.

well that's pretty much indonesia's history in a nutshell. hopefully this can help you see things in a different light. any questions, comments, concerns, let me know. :D

- islam or degrade indonesians as horrible people, lemme give you some info on indonesia.

indonesia is home to over 100 different ethnicities and numerous religions these groups have lived together for centuries. indonesians have suffered a lot over the past 37 years. they suffered 33 years under the suharto regime. suharto overthrew sukarno(indonesia's 1st president) in a coup with the help of the us. suharto was scene as a way of contianing communism in southeast asia. under suharto's 33 year regime, over 3 million "communists" were killed. the majority of whom were killed right after he took over. in 1997, the asian markets were rocked with the asian financial crisis, causing the indonesian economy to collapse. despite imf "bailouts", the indonesian economy continued to suffer, forcing suharto to be forced out of office. over the past 5 years indonesia had 4 presidents, including their current president megawati(sukarno's daughter). the setting is set for communal conflict to erupt in indonesia, especially with bad economic times. it's easy to get pissed off, out of work guys to buy into the philosophies of militants.

well that's pretty much indonesia's history in a nutshell. hopefully this can help you see things in a different light. any questions, comments, concerns, let me know. :D