Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow Boarders!?!?!?!?!!?

I ride!!!!

I went up to Hunter, this past Saturday and it was great!!! I wasnt to crowded and it was snowing, sooooo beautiful....although I almost broke my neck.

Whenever you're interested, pm me

I know NJStacked rides and so ask him

Mountain Creek opens this weekend!!! (nightskiing!!!)

YO!! bus...i ride, although i haven't gone boardin in close to 2 years now. and i've only done it a few times. used to ski a bunch back in the day. if you wanna hit up hunter or vernon sometime just to fuck around i'll go.

imagine our crew rumbling down the mountain.

Originally posted by roque1

i snow board, i already purchased my mountain creek card. Anytime you guys are all gonna be somewhere let me know about it.

yeh doood! I got a creek season pass. Im goin a lot this season like I did last. Creek got some sick rails that I looooooove.

Originally posted by cynstam21

I ride!!!!

I went up to Hunter, this past Saturday and it was great!!! I wasnt to crowded and it was snowing, sooooo beautiful....although I almost broke my neck.

Whenever you're interested, pm me

I know NJStacked rides and so ask him

Mountain Creek opens this weekend!!! (nightskiing!!!)

Where is a good spot to learn. My friend gave me a board to use for the season, and I have boots, but have never actually been... I can't wait to learn!!! Any suggestions????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Where is a good spot to learn. My friend gave me a board to use for the season, and I have boots, but have never actually been... I can't wait to learn!!! Any suggestions????

IMO, the best place to learn is in VT, preferably Stratton, you should go, if there is a CP trip, because it takes about 3 lessons b4 you get the hang of it....Mountain Creek is not the place to learn because it's a) not officially a 'mountain' and B) it's covered with a sheet of ice.....

actually, I believe Mt Creek opens this Sat the 7th, after all the snow we got, this weekend should be pretty damn good...

Originally posted by cynstam21

IMO, the best place to learn is in VT, preferably Stratton, you should go, if there is a CP trip, because it takes about 3 lessons b4 you get the hang of it....Mountain Creek is not the place to learn because it's a) not officially a 'mountain' and B) it's covered with a sheet of ice.....

actually, I believe Mt Creek opens this Sat the 7th, after all the snow we got, this weekend should be pretty damn good...

My friends go to Hunter, Mt. Creek, Poconos.....

Besides, sliding down a sheet of ice head first sounds like a blast!!!!!:idea: ...:laugh:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Do any of you peeps on the board ride?????

I have no friends left.. and cannot bear the thought of riding alone all winter.....

Planning a VT trip to Kilington with a small crew... and I usually try to hit a mountain every Sunday morning....

Holla back kids!!!

Hey tough guy......tell me you sport that pretty little bandanna when you go down the slopes......actually, I picture you sipping hot cocoa with all the other trampled down newbies in the lodge trying to pick up any stragglers that breeze through......you set the date bro.....and I will head up to vermont with ya.....dont bother asking roddigga.....he would be crosseyed by the time he hit the base of the bunnyhill and would be doing phillipino snowangels the rest of the day.......holla!!

Riding....I m always in....My stomping ground is Camelback...I love the park there....Stratton is very good as well...my thought is if you are going to Hunter...just drive another hour to Stratton....I ride a Nitro 143....I tore my ACL, MCL & Miniscus @ Loon 4 yrs ago...I attempted their gap in the park....it was so big....like 8 feet high and the Gap was about 25 feet...I gathered to much speed and pased the other part of the landing....I ended up landing FLAT...my binding popped from my board and my knee had to be reconstructed....I still charge just as hard.....!

BRING IT, I TAKE ON ALL CHALLANGES!!! i see you all poke fun at the chubby kid huh, well let me just tell yall, in my hayday me and shortbus won the powder 8 competition in Colorado, it was amazing!!!! we were the last two competitors and we had to beat a perfect score, we thaught we had no chance and the judges told us not to even bother............i looked into shortbuses eyes and we knew we could do it.................we bumped chests, put on our walkman's and jammed down the hill to the final chapter..........the cameras followed us in the chopper as we trailed off coarse!!! we managed to stay sycronized as we dashed down the hill w/ precision in our every cutting angle!!! our patters were so precise down the hill it was almost flawless, the crowd cheered as we dashed down the hill w/ such finesse............we finished the competition on top!!! great job shortbus and i'll never forget that day

I love it!!!

CP Riders....

This is going to be a fuckin goot winter!!!

I rented a shack up at Hunter last year, spent every weekend carving up the mountain... no good peeps to ride with though...

Stacked!! Lookin forward to have someone crazier than me to ride with.... no injuries as of yet bro!! I owe that to my motocross gear and a sturdy helmet!!! Learn from me, always carry a spare one, those things just dont hold up to the solid hits!!!! LMAO!!!

I am sure you will get a laugh out of watchin me break my ass all winter... Last year everyone would wait in anticipation for the weekly backflip attempt... never actually landed one yet... accept on my fez.... lol...

I'm ridn a Power's 158.. Dont have any skills whatsoever in the park... I switched over to the board after 8yrs of skiing... so naturally I was into speed, carving and big jumps... how can ya not love boardn then????

So if you pipe rats will show me some tricks this year and get me through a run on the pipe without bustin my ass, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!

Digga Bro!!!

That was a great night indeed.....

I especially liked the party at the Hilltop Club they threw for us...

It was a BUMPY friggin ride to the bar... not sure how we were standing once we got there....

The wheelchairs came in handy...

My favorite part of the night was when we bumped into the Swedish Bikini team workin the KY Liquid Lube booth!!!

That was a memorable night!!!!

The only word those lovely women knew in English was YES!!!!

ZZZZZZZ, WASUP MY LATIN LUVA, I THINK YOU'VE ALL TWISTED MY ARM I MAY MAKE A METRO APPEARANCE!!!

AND TO SHORTBUS, SOMEGIRL JUST SHOWED ME WHAT SHE LIKES TO WEAR WHEN SHE'S RIDIN THE SLOPES!!! HOLLAAAA!!! JUST AS GOOD AS WHAT SHE WEARS WHEN SHE'S IN THE CABIN!!!!