Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
candeo

Dmt

How hard is it to come by DMT in the states now? More specifically the East Coast. More specifically, Northern Virginia?

I came across some when I was in Lodnon, but the time wasn't right. It's really obscure and doesn't have much demand, so most people in the buisiness that I ask about it don't even know what it is.

Anybody got any ideas? I know Shroomy will know.

lol... yeah you guessed right.

Most people who do DMT extract it from phalaris grass which is easily obtainable via the net.

I don't know of anyone who has come across the synthesised compouned, but I don't know anyone who has won the lottery either, but Im sure it does happen.

The extraction is pretty simple and online at erowid.

happy adventures ;)

HI

I GOT ABOUT FEW HUNDRED DOLLAR WORTH.

MY FRIENDS WHO DID IT ONLY ONCE AND AFTER THAT THEY SAID IT WAS NOT WORTH IT BUT IN SOMEWAY WORTH IT SO THEY KNOW THEY DONT WANT TO DO THAT SHIT AGAIN IN THEIR WHOLE LIVES.

THEY SNIFFED IT<-THATS WHRE THEY DID IT WRONG.YOU GOT TO SMOKE IT NOT SNIFF IT.I ALMOST LOST MY BESTFRIEND OVER THIS.

IF ANYONE NEED IT OR HAVE COMMECNTS OR QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL ME @[email protected]

Its just a VERY intense trip, often with inteligent entities that communicate with you and/or fuck with you.

It is not that dangerous of a drug from an ODing point of view, just a mental one.

and yes it is usually smoked and lasts a relatively short time (10 minutes or so peak) but seems to last a lifetime sometimes.

You almost always forget you ever even had a body.

yea i hear "war stories" from some "Psycadelic Expererts" that say that this is one of if not the strongest Psycadelic, makes taking a tab of acid = to drinking a beer. But what im after, unsucsessfully so far is some 2c-b. Anyone ever cross faths with this stuff, good, bad stories?

DMT and 2-c-b and T7 are all research chems. I don't believe they have been scheduled yet (if so, within the last 6 months) which means they are legal provided they are used appropriately (ha!). Howveer, their non-scheduled status does allow companies to sell them. Suppliers are found on the internet. Search under 'research chemicals' and the name. BTW, I don't know that much about DMT but 2-c-b and T7 are extremely dose sensitive. Know what you are doing if you take...

Haven't been able to track down a good source of salvia but would definitely like to.