Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do I find Older Chicks

droctogon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mattm2o

I personally prefer fat chicks! Because they always give 110% in the sack!

Now Guys be honest! You Know the best blow job you have ever had was probbably from a Thick Chick, Fatty, or Plumper!

i beg to differ! I'm as thin as they come and i give 150% in the sack and i am known to give the best head ever! the fat chick thing is just a myth;):eek:

first of all i think it has been said before.. why do people choose to come to CLubplanet and look for hook ups? I'll never understand why people go to the computer anyways for that but come on don't they have sites for that? why come here?

Originally posted by girly

i beg to differ! I'm as thin as they come and i give 150% in the sack and i am known to give the best head ever! the fat chick thing is just a myth;):eek:

I hear from my guy friends that a fat, chubby girl and suck a golf ball threw a straw!!!!!

Originally posted by girly

first of all i think it has been said before.. why do people choose to come to CLubplanet and look for hook ups? I'll never understand why people go to the computer anyways for that but come on don't they have sites for that? why come here?

Yeah I know, we had like 5 threads on that a while ago.... :rolleyes:

Join a dating service or something :aright:

Originally posted by droctogon

Oh and Im sorry, this is a clubbing message board rite--sounds more like a fucken sowing circle of bullshit--No please-provide the messag board with some entertaining rhetoric other than dick kicking and hating--fucken dikes

:laugh2:

what a pack of fucken loosers--this board section is about sex rite! Go suck a dick-you both are probably mentally unstable fat chicks who need to grow genital watrs in their mouths.

yet you're the one who's looking to score on a message board :aright:

:laugh:

Guys, who set the parameters as to where you get to meet your sweetheart?..I dont mean to be critical....but why hustle people trying to hook up in here?...after all,..its a sex thread..What gives? If you feel offended,..just ignore the thread.....Its funny,..there's alotta guys an gals who found their mates in the most weird places. So, where do you get to judge?..you think you are better than everyone else coz you probably have a sweetheart already?..Its really sad and painfull that "accomplished" lovers try to tell others in a SEX board where they can or cannot try to hook up.!! Geez!! I was there b4, wasnt a fun place,..but you gotta give everyone a chance...dont be selfish just coz you got it made,..we gotta share this planet,....may not be a sweet thing,..but its necessary.....

Just ma opinion,..dont make it rite:D

Hey you know what I love about you... You always are so police and respectful about giving our opinion! :aright:

I only made that comment bc of his obnoxious comment!!!! You're right -- This is a public messageboard to be used for whatever one would like..... I just think there's better places to find a date :aright:

Anyways.... carry on :D

Im a hot 27 tr old guy who happens to have an older woman fetish--not too old--But you know-like a milf-or hot ass 40yr old--are there any places in Jersey where older chicks hang out to meet younger guys like a abr or club --help me or I cut off a toe

if you are so hot as you say....then why do you need to go to the internet to find chicks???

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey Misty,...where can a guy meet a gal...I guess cp is outta the question...'cordin 2 ya standards...?..Pleaze help...:rolleyes:

Hey no standards with me! I didn't say CP was outta the question.....!

I wasn't tryin to start trouble just annoyed I guess with the overabundance of people on this board looking to hook up.....Like I said, everyone can say what they want :aright: