Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was so fucken k,d up that I

droctogon

Originally posted by shroomy

why people do K in public is beyond me.

why waste 20 minutes of your experience trying to figure out how to get out of the bathroom or what that eye dee thingy is that the doorman is asking for.

I agree and have always thought that it is a drug that should be done in the safety/comfort of your own home. Not to mention that seeing someone wig out on K is extremely terrifying. I saw it happen once and I almost wigged out, I was so upset.

well if you are doing it at home, then you are gona bump your self into a hole, or maybee thats just me. But when i do it at a club i do it in moderation, usually to enhance other drugs that i am on, or after other drugs have worn off. Because if i roll, which i rarely do any more, or shall i say when i used to roll alot, after my hits wore off i could just bump a jar slowly all night and keep partying all night

love doing K in the public... i love the confused feeling... when u have to think where you are and why the fuck you are doing there... gotta love that feeling... but it is a bitch driving while k'ed up.. even more of a bitch driving my car which is a stick shift... gotta make sure im in the right gear and dont miss shift... lol...

Originally posted by jin22

love doing K in the public... i love the confused feeling... when u have to think where you are and why the fuck you are doing there... gotta love that feeling... but it is a bitch driving while k'ed up.. even more of a bitch driving my car which is a stick shift... gotta make sure im in the right gear and dont miss shift... lol...

i totally agree with you on the whole public thing. But not the driving part, that can get pretty dangerous

I must admit--being on K in public is rough--especially driving-I own a truck and when I do K and drive-the fucken thing always transforms whil Im driving-I asked Optimus Prime to assign me a new Transformer but he couldnt speak because he was dusted---Its true though if you are out and you want to meet chicks-its going to be awfully hard when you try kikin it-Every time I get fucked up at a club or bar I always seem to run into some bitch from High school and just babble. Though- the best thing to do is to get yoself a tokyo--lock your bedroom door so that when you turn into an aomeba, noone whill hear you squeeling and hissing like a little pig .I fucken love when you do just enough that the walls and furniture peel back and a whole new room comes in. Once I was watching the real world and I swear that I turned into one of the cast members and was living with them.

Originally posted by droctogon

I must admit--being on K in public is rough--especially driving-I own a truck and when I do K and drive-the fucken thing always transforms whil Im driving-I asked Optimus Prime to assign me a new Transformer but he couldnt speak because he was dusted---Its true though if you are out and you want to meet chicks-its going to be awfully hard when you try kikin it-Every time I get fucked up at a club or bar I always seem to run into some bitch from High school and just babble. Though- the best thing to do is to get yoself a tokyo--lock your bedroom door so that when you turn into an aomeba, noone whill hear you squeeling and hissing like a little pig .I fucken love when you do just enough that the walls and furniture peel back and a whole new room comes in. Once I was watching the real world and I swear that I turned into one of the cast members and was living with them.

dude, that was fuken :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was getting dropped off by my boy--we were in manhatten on fri. Im all fucked up and I do a monster k rail before he drops me off. I get out of the car, and he has a land rover. As Im saying goodbye , the fucken car changes into a camary! Some tripped out shit-huh!

I wax chewing gum once while bumping up and watching South Park. I got really fucked up..dropped the gum out of my mouth into my hand. I didn't realize what it was, squeezed it, and started calling all my friends telling them that i killed Kenny.

Another time, I was in my apartment with a room full of girls and guys. I got up totally k'd out to use the bathroom. Once in there, I spent 10-20 minutes trying to pee. I couldn't find the muslce to let out the piss, and for some strange reason took off my pants and underwear, walked back ino the room naked, and told everyone that my dick had fallen off. The guys were to busy laughing rolling around on the floor to help, so the girls brought me back, handed me my dick...and told me try again.. I came out 5 minutes again, naked again... It was a loooooooooooong night.

Another time, I was with 10 friends going to the subway, we bumped up before leaving. While waiting for the train by the tracks, my friends turned into devils, and I ran away from them. They caught up with me by the turnstiles, hiding in the corner.

Another time, I was in Tunnel It was around Jan. 1999. I walked in, and met these two HOT girls. They saw that I knew a lot of people there, and after about 5-10 minutes we were on the couches making out. I was with them till about 7 a.m.. We had all taken 2-3 pills of E, and a large amount of K. I tell the girls that we should get back to my place. The girls say, ok...just one thing. I asked what. They told me that they were both 16. I was horrified (I was 22-23). I ran away from them to the upstairs bathrooms. My ex girlfriend came into the stall from me and I told her what happened. She tried to calm me down by telling me that as long as I hadn't had sex with them, I was ok. But I was too upset to listen. I took a gram jar of yellow K (the original yellow..not the damn IIIs that are out now) and sniffed the whole thing in one bump. My ex took another one of my jars..got fucked up..and wandered out leaving me in the stall with the door halfway open. I was DEEP in the hole. That night, a kid named Jeffrey Lyons OD'd at Tunnel. The cops came in and emptied out the club. They came upstairs and looked in the bathroom, but since the I was hidden behind the opened stall door, they missed me. Meanwhile all the drug dealers and kids holding drugs emptied out there pockets of jars and pills on the floor on the way out in fear that the cops were searching people outside. I come out of the hole (only halfway) and leave the bathroom. I see that the upstairs room is empty. The music is still on, the lights are still off, but it's empty. I bug out, thing "Oh my god...I've OD'd. I'm dead." I'm bugging out. I think that I am in Hell (literally). I head for the stairs. I see all the club lights still on, so now I KNOW. I'm not in Hell. I am on a spaceship heading to Hell. As I walk down the stairs, the lights start coming on. I realize that the spaceship is landng. I see now all the cops walking around down stairs. I now know that Hell will be a personal one. Me reliving my OD over and over again. I don't want the cops to find the drugs in the pockets of my dead body, so I start emptying them. The cops see me and gently take me by my arms and walk me to the exit door. As we are walking, I see THOUSANDS of pills and shitloads of jars on the floor dropped by everyone else. Wow... Satan is cruel by showing me all these goodies that i can't have anymore. The cops get me outside, where it's raining lightly. There are about 20-30 cops taking names and addresses of the last stragglers of the club. 3 cops walk over to me and started asking me my info. I spoke to them really slowly trying to get out all my info so they would know who to call when the realize that I am dead. After they got everything, they told me that i could go. I asked them wide eyed "But...what about my body????" They looked at me for a minute, then one of the cops took his glove covered hand, wiped it below my nose, and shower it to me...The finger tip was pure white. I had a HUGE amount of K dribbling out of my nose. I very calmly thanked them, and walked away. Luckily, my ex had been circling the block 10 times in her car, waiting for me to get out of the club.

Whew..I got thousands of stories...One day I'll write a book. Check out my web site for now to see the pics of them: http://lurker.allied.org

E.