Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I was so fucken k,d up that I

droctogon

thanx for the appreciation. It's kinda sad that some of the best stories you have in your life, are all about drugs. It's really hard for me now as I'm trying to swim out of this hole I've created for myself to talk with non drug people cause I find myself to keep talking about "those days". I'm getting better at it, and according to my counselors in rehab, I will succeed. Meanwhile, there are tons of stories. I just have to decide which ones to share so I don't sound like a druggie and a sleaze bag at the same time :-) . Don't forget, drugs use usually leads to sex, and I don't want people to think of me as a man whore.

Evan

PS. Why would anyone possibly want to pay money for a pic of me? I did have a director and producer interested in my life story and we had an appointment to discuss plans, but 9/11 happened and they moved to Cali.

For the first time I am quoting myself :)

and I repeat....

Originally posted by shroomy

why people do K in public is beyond me.

why waste 20 minutes of your experience trying to figure out how to get out of the bathroom or what that eye dee thingy is that the doorman is asking for.

but they are some great fucking stories evan....

and you obviously have the inteligence to guide your life in whatever direction you want.

BTW a word of warning... who ever says K isn't addictive hasn't done enough K. Look the fuck out.

All this Matrix previews reminds me of the original:

I saw the first 3 times in the first day. I saw the matinee with some friends, went home, bumped into some friends who were going to see it, went with them, then went to dinner where I met more friends who were going and went with them too. Of course I was totally high on ketamine for all 3 shows. In fact, I’ve seen the Matrix 15 times, only one time not fucked up (and it still rocked). I’ve entered the matrix while being fucked up. One time, I was watching at home, when all of a sudden, the tv lifted into the air, and hovered over my head. I had to watch the rest of the Matrix while lying on my back. Hehehe You know the weird sound after he takes the pill and melts into the mirror. That is LITERRALY the sound you hear when you do a line of ketamine. It’s some weird ass shit I tell ya. Just thought u might like to know.

Crackhead Neo Jr.

Originally posted by Evan

All this Matrix previews reminds me of the original:

I saw the first 3 times in the first day. I saw the matinee with some friends, went home, bumped into some friends who were going to see it, went with them, then went to dinner where I met more friends who were going and went with them too. Of course I was totally high on ketamine for all 3 shows. In fact, I’ve seen the Matrix 15 times, only one time not fucked up (and it still rocked). I’ve entered the matrix while being fucked up. One time, I was watching at home, when all of a sudden, the tv lifted into the air, and hovered over my head. I had to watch the rest of the Matrix while lying on my back. Hehehe You know the weird sound after he takes the pill and melts into the mirror. That is LITERRALY the sound you hear when you do a line of ketamine. It’s some weird ass shit I tell ya. Just thought u might like to know.

Crackhead Neo Jr.

Great stories................I like this matrix one.

I saw the fucking Stay-Puff Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters at Twist one night in South Beach. Talk about funny. I couldn't believe he was just chillin' in a chair in the middle of the dancefloor.:laugh:

Pretty kewl if ya ask me:eek:

Lola;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lolahotass

Speaking of K, I wish some would magically appear in my mailbox or something.

MEOW:tongue:

you should start tipping your mail man like I do. :D

Originally posted by droctogon

I went to that warehouse Lunitaium part in Brooklyn and got so fucken Kayd up that i passed out backward into a pile of people.This place was so friendly, the bouncers didnt do shit-and the people there took good care of me.

. . And realized that you were magellanmanx? . . . :confused: . . .

Originally posted by sassa

damn. is k really that powerful...never tried it, never will...just curious...how is it different from shrooms or e or all that shit...

Different high completely. . It's a dissociative anisthetic. To explain the actual process to you . . well . .

. . The last K hole I was in started in my lounger while I was watching the Dead Zone on Television. I had put the chair quite close to the TV set so that I'd be better able to see it. Everything sounded funny and I kept looking in back of me and it seemed like my kitchen was like 500 miles away from the chair. I managed to stand up, walk like a robot to said kitchen then promptly begin grappling onto the fridge for dear life. I felt as if I would get sucked into the 'void' (I dunno where this void was, but boy oh boy if I let go of anything in that kitchen it was gonna eat me!! :eek: ) . So I then had to hang onto any surface I could think of in the kitchen to keep from falling off of the face of the planet (more fun than it sounds) . . About 3 hours later (probably about 15 mins in real time) I ended up in the bathroom nauseous as fuck . . or so I thought I was, sitting next to the toilet. I dunno why, but I started flushing the toilet and I could hear all the little parts and waterflow and I kept saying 'this has got to stop sometime' cuz by then it wasn't so fun anymore. I kept seeing flashes of myself sitting next to the toilet from above in the fetal position praying for it to end soon . .

. . About 20 mins (in real time) later I was able to get up and stagger into my bedroom and fall on my bed.

I haven't done K since . . but yeah, its fun . . I just build tolerance to it waaay too fast . . so Its kinda a losing proposition on my part . .

i remember the days when i first got into K.. couple of bumps would get me madd fucked up.. now it takes the whole liq to get me in a k-hole...

anyways, it was a mission just to walk down the stairs to get a drink at the kitchen. felt like i was walking in slow mo. and once i got to the kitchen i would forget why i came downstaires... LoL.. also my friend has a hello kitty doll that is huge.. i swear that doll try to kill me.. it was staring at me and waiting for the best moment to sneak up on me and kill me.. LoL.. that was one crazy trip.. LoL..

wish i could get yellow.. ive been getting only blue or green.. where all the yellows go?? come back.. LoL..

I went to Vinyl about 2 years ago, I was all E up and was looking for K. I gave myself a time (5 AM) that I was going to stop looking for it. I found it at 5:30, for the next 2 1/2 hours I was holding up the wall. At 1 point (the few mins I could see) I seen 2 girls smoking a bowl right in front of me and couldnt even lift my arms to ask for some. (SCARY) About 8 am I decided to go for a walk and one way or another I end up outside. I didnt get kicked out I left on my own. SO I am like "Oh Shit how the fuck did I get out here?" So I go to my car, on the way there a man stops me and asks "Do you know who owns all these cars here?" ( About 15 cars on the other side of the street) I was Like "NO" He says well they have to be moved. I was like "Well I don't know what to do" I just left (still buggin) . I get home that was Sat morning.

On Monday I decided to finish the jar. Two lines ( which I didnt think was that big) one for each nostril. Put some music on and do them both one anfter the other. Sit down and start thinking wow that wasnt that bad BAM shit hit like a train. My music (Dj Craze jungle) was talking to me actually takin to me. I get up and go lay on my bed. Try to look at the clock ( 5 FT from ther bed) couldnt even read it. So I am on the bed I get up go and sit by to computer and start rubbing my hands together, after that I get up and I am thinking if I put water on my face and look in the mirror I would be ok. It didnt work, I towel my hands andd face off and go back to the bed. I lay down and repeat that SAME process alot of times ( 6 or 7). I only know this cause I remember one time I was hanging up my towel and it fell. I was so messed up I wanted to wake up my parents. I say the whole K hole was like 30- 40 mins. BUT man I was DEEP......

After that, it was no more K for me. That shit scared me. I made a pact with some friends (sober) if they EVER hear me doing K again. They are allowed to kick my ass.

I have mad acid stories about acid too, but I will save for another time.

I love drug stories, cause you can understand what the person went through.

Ok... I have some great stories.. Most of them involve sex and drugs. Then there is one story...that is soo fucked up, I rarely tell it. But I think it is important that you think of this before the next time you get fucked up.

I ran away from home when I was 14. My parents were very abusive physically and emotionally. I lived at Convenant House in Times Square for a little bit before I was able to find a guardian. Over the years, I slowly started speaking to my parents. As I became more responsible, got my own apt. and a job on Wall St. their respect for me grew, so I would visit them 2-3 times a year. My father became sick with cancer which lasted many years. He would get very sick, then be healthy, then get sick again. My mom would call me every weekend begging me to stay for the weekend in the hospital with her "because it might be my father's last".

One weekend I had plans to go to Tunnel on a Saturday night with 15 people. My mother called me that Friday and asked me to come again to CT to see my father. I complied and stayed for about an hour. He couldn't speak because of all the tubes, but I think he knew I was there. I left ignoring my mom's pleas to stay. I REALLY wanted to go out, geth high and party with my friends. My friends all meet at my apt. in Manhattan on Saturday night and we went to Tunnel. We stayed till about 5 a.m. In the club I had taken 2 pills of E, smoked weed, and sniffed a shitload of K. When we got back to my apartment, we laid out more drugs on my table. I took another E, sniffed a blast of K, and we passed around a blunt. I had people on my bed, people on my couch, people on the floor, etc. I was sitting on the couch between 3 people when my phone rang at 5:45 a.m.. I couldn't understand who was calling me that early, so I picked up the phone and asked who it was. It was my mother. She said very slowly and very quietly "Evan..he's gone". I was in shock. I was high, tripping, fucked up, completely bombed, etc.. I stuttered and tried to ask what do we do now. While sobbing she asked me to call the funeral home and make all the arrangements. She gave me all the phone #'s and then asked me to come home when I was done. I hung up the phone and everyone was looking at me. NO one knew what to do. One of my friends put his arm around me and tried to console me but that just made me trip harder. I then realized that I could not remember ANY of the info my mom had just given to me, nor could i read what I had just written. I called her back and made up some excuse and she gave me the numbers to the funeral home and to our relatives. I spent 10 minutes making the phone calls then hung up again. I was in shock.

I still hadn't cried, and was still litterally tripping ballz. My friends had no idea what to do. All of a sudden, the damn broke and I started sobbing hard. harder than I have evr cried in my life. I ran away from the livingroom and into the bathroom, where I slammed the door, closed off the lights and just lay in a ball in the corner sobbing uncontrollably. After a bit, I stopped crying and walked back into the room. Everyone was felling extremely cracked out. They wanted to help me pack my clothes but they were falling all over each other. I had to pack for a week long trip (according to jewish religion, u need to stay in your family home for more than a week).

By the time I left my apartment, everyone was knocked out sleeping in every spot. I left my keys with a friend I trusted and started my trip home. All I wanted to do was sleep. I was more cracked out that I had ever been. I took a taxi to Grand Central. I woke up with the taxi driver banging on the partition that we were there. I then had to wait for a train to CT. The trip lasted about 50 min. I asked the conducter to wake me up if I fell asleep for my stop. he gave me a dirty look and I told him my father had passed away and I was going home. Once in CT, I had to take another car to the house. When I walked in, I saw my mother, gave her a hug, and told her I was very distraught and I needed to sleep I slept through the moening afternoon and night, untill the next day for the funeral. I woke up to my mother in my room telling me that it was my father's dieing wish that I stop using drugs.

Since that time in my bathroom, I didn't cry for a while. Not at the funeral. Not when all my relatives and friends came over to pay respect. It was as if I had somehow burnt out that part of my feelings and I just couldn't be sad anymore. About 6 months later, my mom made a suprise appearance in NY and told me that the gravestone had been put up, and she wanted to go visit it with me. I had been bumping K that day (What..I'm a crackhead...) and agreed to go. We got to the graveyard which was still damp from the rain in the morning. My mom let me go ahead of her. When I got to the grave, I fell on my knees into the mud and started crying. I finally forgave my father for the abuse and torture he had put me through.

I know this story was probably not one you guys were expecting. probably a major buzzkill. I just wanted to let u know that, everytime u do drugs...there can be a downfall.

Evan

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by drmoxx

shroomy

was it one of your posts that stated "you are not in a k-hole if..."

-you are able to move/walk around?

everything else is just being fucked up?

yep... twas me. :)

and if you can tell if your eyes are open or closed your not there yet.... (some would say if you still remember that you have eyes)