Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if a guy would ALREADY have a girlfriend, would you...

tastey

more directed to the ladies:

if a guy would ALREADY have a girlfriend, would you...

rather have an ONS with him when he DIDN`T tell you he had an (open) relationship and WITHHOLD the truth to you.

or when he would tell you he already had a girlfriend (though its an open relationship).

cause i have tried this tonight and out of TEN (10) girls none wanted to go home with me AFTER i have told them i already had a girlfriend and we had an open relationship. like i was TOTALLY "in" with them before i told them. 4 of em even told me straight out that i COULD have fucked them tonight if i hadn´t mentioned i had a girlfriend.

do girls WANT you to to LIE (or withhold the truth) to them??

come on....most people would want to be committed to and totally into only the person they're seeing....

i personally would never do this, and can't really understand people that do.

yeah, maybe you can go with cliques about guys getting bored with only one chick, but if there was love involved, i guess things would be different.

but, to each to their own. good luck....

Originally posted by sassa

come on....most people would want to be committed to and totally into only the person they're seeing....

i personally would never do this, and can't really understand people that do.

yeah, maybe you can go with cliques about guys getting bored with only one chick, but if there was love involved, i guess things would be different.

but, to each to their own. good luck....

see i can make girls feel "attached" to me and "in love" with me REAL fast, so its not a matter of that. ask phonk, i sent him some samples of what i do

are you girls REALLY expecting a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP from every guy you´re sleeping with???

IF a ONS was what I was looking for, i don't think it would make a difference to me, whether or not the guy was involved in an open relationship.

However, how do you know that's what these girls were after? Maybe they did want to jump in the sack with you right away, but that doesn't mean they necessarily wanted to just leave it at that.

As a girl, I dont think I could EVER even hook up with someone who is seeing someone else...open relationship or not, I would find it completely disresectful to myself to be part of a situation like that...If you cant be someones one and only choice, why settle for second or third??

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

As a girl, I dont think I could EVER even hook up with someone who is seeing someone else...open relationship or not, I would find it completely disresectful to myself to be part of a situation like that...If you cant be someones one and only choice, why settle for second or third??

But if it was only a one night stand, why would it matter? You wouldn't be that person's one and only even if he had no girlfriend.