Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djbuster

lemur lounge

hey guys.

if anyone is around, i'm spinning at lemur lounge tonite (friday) from 1-2:30.

if you havent been to this party yet- you should definitely check it. the place looks like a moroccan opium den, and has a great sound system. chill vibe always and people that actually DANCE. (in VA no less...)

i'll also be at gua-rapo on saturday nite. hope to run into some peeps at some point this weekend. i havent slept all week due to the end of the semester being a week away - so if i am acting a bit strange, it's probably the no sleep hallucinations i've been having.:eek:

for info and directions to the lemur den www.lemurgene.com

-b

Originally posted by djbuster

hey guys.

if anyone is around, i'm spinning at lemur lounge tonite (friday) from 1-2:30.

if you havent been to this party yet- you should definitely check it. the place looks like a moroccan opium den, and has a great sound system. chill vibe always and people that actually DANCE. (in VA no less...)

i'll also be at gua-rapo on saturday nite. hope to run into some peeps at some point this weekend. i havent slept all week due to the end of the semester being a week away - so if i am acting a bit strange, it's probably the no sleep hallucinations i've been having.:eek:

for info and directions to the lemur den www.lemurgene.com

-b

weeeel, you can call me a dancing virginian then.

Originally posted by djbuster

chill vibe always and people that actually DANCE. (in VA no less...)

:shaky: I LIVE IN VA... I dance. Am I a rarity? :D

Anyhow, I love lemur lounge. Its so chill. Plus if you are into hookahs (not hookers Shady) you'll love this place. You can get your own private booth & smoke up :goofy:

There are tons of comfy couches for the nondancers and if I remember correctly the drinks are pretty strong. You just have a hell of a time getting to the bar because the place gets packed and the bar is tiny.

We saw Saeed hanging out last time we were there :D