Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thread of shame

tinybutterfli

Vic's early departure from DH v. DT last Saturday night gave me an idea. We've all talked about our incredible, euphoric, phenomenal nights out.... but what about our "i was a pansy ass and left early, passed out, threw up or never made it out, etc" nights? *lol*

Come on... I know we've all had them :D

I have two in recent history. In May I went to Buzz to see Timo Maas. I was so exhausted from getting like an hour of sleep the night before that I danced my way through Starecase Sound System's set ( :aright: ) but found myself curled up in a ball in a chair upstairs during Timo Maas' set. Timo's set sucked ass that night. Shifty transitions ( :shaky: )

The second was in Miami over Labor Day. I went out Friday night and made a really stupid decision around 5 am... anyhow, didn't get any sleep all day Saturday so I decided to take a nap at 8 pm. Um, woke up at 2 am. whoops... never made it out :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I consider it shameful, but the worst night I ever had at BuZz was the night Satoshi spun this past winter (jan. or feb.). It was my first time back to BuZz since spring 2000 and I was so excited but the suckiness of the tracks took all my energy and I just stood around. Shameful in that I couldn't rise above the bad music I guess, but it was *really* bad (as always tiny will back me on this).

I'm always ashamed when I get tired -- unless I get to :roll: I zonk out around 3 a.m. *hangs head* I need some lessons on how to not look like this :drool: so early on.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'm always ashamed when I get tired -- unless I get to :roll: I zonk out around 3 a.m. *hangs head* I need some lessons on how to not look like this :drool: so early on.

pop 3-4 ripped fuel and maybe have a drink, that usually helps me get going

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm sorry... you've misspoken. I think you meant "the suckiness of the track" SINGULAR. At least that is what is sounded like to me :D

You hush. I was there until he dropped the very last track, and his overall set was money. Especially considering he had to do a massive reset since buttfuck BK doesn't understand that "opening dj" means leave the crap hard house in your bag.

I'm sorry... you've misspoken. I think you meant "the suckiness of the track" SINGULAR. At least that is what is sounded like to me :D

same way revaluation thinks zabiela sucked and sasha....i dont know where you were on satoshi night, both nights were pretty good, which makes me kinda wonder tiny....:shaky:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You hush. I was there until he dropped the very last track, and his overall set was money. Especially considering he had to do a massive reset since buttfuck BK doesn't understand that "opening dj" means leave the crap hard house in your bag.

Okay please READ cookiegirl's post again. We are talking about when he was here in JANUARY! BK was here in September. :shaky:

Originally posted by vicman

same way revaluation thinks zabiela sucked and sasha....i dont know where you were on satoshi night, both nights were pretty good, which makes me kinda wonder tiny....:shaky:

I was sober both nights. Maybe that was my problem :shaky:

In September I listened to Satoshi for a little bit. Much better than in January but I found myself drawn to the front room for the breaks :aright:

another bad night was the first weekend after buzz closed we all went to the edge. hung out in the front room a a couple of hours then left.

sander last time he was at arc. he sucked monkeyballs until 4am, when i left, sauvee also bailed, then read all the reviews the following monday and read that he tore shit up after 4am. didnt really help that the original plan was to go see dave seaman and steve porter at centro fly and dave seaman overslept and didnt show up so it was steve porter all night, we decided to go to sander instead....and again read the reviews on monday that steve porter tore shit up the entire night. he spun for 10hrs.

hmmm....

i dunno, seems to me that everytime i hang out with sauvee, i end up bailing early....:shaky:

I was sober both nights. Maybe that was my problem :shaky:

In September I listened to Satoshi for a little bit. Much better than in January but I found myself drawn to the front room for the breaks :aright:

Yeah, it's always a problem when you're sober. You're much cooler when you're drunk. :shaky: