Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mangledx

Worst Remix

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

left alone? song should never been made to begin with

sg

Does anyone know what the hell the original song was even about? A lady buying a stairway to heaven? Or is there some deeper meaning to it?

Originally posted by lalaman

Does anyone know what the hell the original song was even about? A lady buying a stairway to heaven? Or is there some deeper meaning to it?

If drug induced lyrics is your definition of deeper, then yes, there is a deeper meaning to it;)

Originally posted by lalaman

Its about a chick who's a hopeless drug addict

btw.......any remix of 70's rock music just sounds like shit. I heard some Boston song remixed on the radio at my gym the other day. That shit sounded sooooooooooooo bad

Originally posted by mindfaqd

not all 70's remixes were bad. anything remixed w/ pink floyd has been pretty good.

I sooooooooooo do not agree

....and I love Pink Floyd, and I still believe they are the godfathers of trance (another long story)

But seriously, listen to those remixes and tell me if they are quality tracks, or they are cool to listen to just cause they got the Pink Floyd vocal to it

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I sooooooooooo do not agree

....and I love Pink Floyd, and I still believe they are the godfathers of trance (another long story)

But seriously, listen to those remixes and tell me if they are quality tracks, or they are cool to listen to just cause they got the Pink Floyd vocal to it

u don't like lunatic in my head?