Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you figure this riddle out?

Too easy buddy, try this one:

3 guys are in jail carrying out life sentences. Guy A has normal vision, B has one eye, and C is blind. The warden has 3 red hats and 2 white ones. Each person is given a hat. If they guessed the right color, they would be freed, if they were wrong they'd be executed. They also have the option of not guessing.

They are all in the same room. Inamte A says that he will not risk his life since he does not know what color his hat is. One eyes inmate says the same thing. The blind inmate says judging by the answers my 2 fellow inmates have given, I can correctly tell you my hat is ________. And he is set free.

What color is his hat, and how did he know?

Originally posted by shlonger

Too easy buddy, try this one:

3 guys are in jail carrying out life sentences. Guy A has normal vision, B has one eye, and C is blind. The warden has 3 red hats and 2 white ones. Each person is given a hat. If they guessed the right color, they would be freed, if they were wrong they'd be executed. They also have the option of not guessing.

They are all in the same room. Inamte A says that he will not risk his life since he does not know what color his hat is. One eyes inmate says the same thing. The blind inmate says judging by the answers my 2 fellow inmates have given, I can correctly tell you my hat is ________. And he is set free.

What color is his hat, and how did he know?

blind guy had a red hat. duh. that was easy. too bad he's still blind :laugh:

explanation bud...

sometimes an explanation is not needed....but...alas, since you owe me a drink, i'll play your game...

A looks at B&C and sees white and red. B looks at A&C and sees white and red. C looks at no one cause he's freaking blind and realizes if either of the sighted cons saw 2 white they would realize they were wearing red.....simple numbers game. i think i just confused myself:laugh: but back to my original point, the guy is still blind....in which case i'd rather be dead.

i'll take a red bull & stoliO please. thanx

Originally posted by pipdaddy

sometimes an explanation is not needed....but...alas, since you owe me a drink, i'll play your game...

A looks at B&C and sees white and red. B looks at A&C and sees white and red. C looks at no one cause he's freaking blind and realizes if either of the sighted cons saw 2 white they would realize they were wearing red.....simple numbers game. i think i just confused myself:laugh: but back to my original point, the guy is still blind....in which case i'd rather be dead.

that was impressive

you're pretty smart when you're sober :laugh:

close, the only mistake being that when a looks at b and c, he sees AT LEAST one red. then b knowing that a saw at least one red, looks at c and sees that c has a red hat on. had he seen c with a white one, he would have been able to deduce his hat as being red.

The problem with your explanation. If B looks at A & C, how do u know he doesn't see 2 red???? remember there are 3 red hats.

close, the only mistake being that when a looks at b and c, he sees AT LEAST one red. then b knowing that a saw at least one red, looks at c and sees that c has a red hat on. had he seen c with a white one, he would have been able to deduce his hat as being red.

The problem with your explanation. If B looks at A & C, how do u know he doesn't see 2 red???? remember there are 3 red hats.

TOUCHE....

a man was found hung in a hotel room with 12 foot cielings

he was hangin from a rope only 3 feet long-

there was NO furniture in the room and it was found that no one else had been there-

he did this himself.

how did he get up there-?

the only odd thing in the room was a large puddle of water found on the floor

j-hahn.jpg