32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Is Hotter???

• Salma Hayek
    • Penelope Cruz
    • dgmodel

Originally posted by linabina

salma............:aright: penelope cruz is narrsty

I agree:)

Especially after I read that Penelope was in the Jon Frieda Salon in LA and threw a royal hollywood fit DEMANDING all the customers in the room be moved so that she could be by herself b/c they were "looking" at her...:eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

definately penelope... shes much more classier than salma... the latter seems like a good fuck, however Penelope seems like a better girl... and in the long run, overall package wise... i feel shes sexier...

IDK about being classy, but Penelope strikes me as a whiny little girl. Whereas Salma is all woman. :cool:

no biggie.. theres isnt any right or wrong answer when it comes to preffrence... so what you like you like and God Bless you for it... (and all of you that didnt vote for me, i hope your next girlfriend looks like frida kahlo, and if youre a girl i hope you turn into her)

Originally posted by dgmodel

no biggie.. theres isnt any right or wrong answer when it comes to preffrence... so what you like you like and God Bless you for it... (and all of you that didnt vote for me, i hope your next girlfriend looks like frida kahlo, and if youre a girl i hope you turn into her)

frida kahlo kicked ass. if i were her, i'd be a very important part of art history.