Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just called KTU....

and asked them to stop playin Luz Divina songs and she asked me why and I told her because you killed it and she had the nerve to tell me they don't play out songs!!! and then she told me to buy Miracle on 34th tickets and i told her i already putting my money towards Factory and she asked what factory? ahh the dumb people they hire at KTU

Gauranteed you spoke to an intern! Most likely a clueless one from out of state!

Ok KTU IS NOT playing In Your Eyes, well they are but there not! It is only played in commercials and during mixshows which are paid for by other companies other than Clear Channel (KTU's Mother Company)! KTU itself has no control over that programing (so it's not their fault it's Clear Channel's Sales Dept).It is not a rotation song! Meaning it is not in the usual mix of songs....

To become a regular rotation song it has to be listed by BMI which I don't believe it is yet. It also has to be approved by the Music Director, Program Director, and by the National Music Consultant (Thats what I do but not for KTU) for the company!

It's a long tedious process!

I wish it was easier it would make my job a pleasure!

As for it being played out... To the music person like you and me it is! But the average radio listener only listens for 12 minutes so to most people nothing is played out!

I just loooooove people that bitch about what KTU plays.. umm.. HELLO.. if you can't stand KTU --> WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LISTENING TO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

I don't like KTU, but I don't listen to it!!

Everyone is always like: OMG did you hear what KTU is playing now?

And I'm like: NO cause I don't listen to that shit. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

I just loooooove people that bitch about what KTU plays.. umm.. HELLO.. if you can't stand KTU --> WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LISTENING TO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

:clap:

BG

LOL, samething i always say. I use to listen to KTU a long ass time ago but they play so much garbage it hurts my ears. Therefore, i just dont listen. :knife:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

damn cp must be trippin b/c everytime i post this reply which has like 5 paragraphs, it rearranges the paragraphs and repeats some of them twice....anyone else having this problem?

Oh and BTW sweetie --> mugwump tried to post one of his long ass posts on the NY section and it did the same thing to him.. it must be a glitch.

Oh and BTW sweetie --> mugwump tried to post one of his long ass posts on the NY section and it did the same thing to him.. it must be a glitch.

It also happened to the person who posted the Whitney Interview... I thought the person was smoking some heavy shit... And didnt realize they were repeating themselves...

i havent listened to the radio in who knows how long