Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..willy wonka.....

misk

.it is on right now!..this movie scares the crap out of me..............what the fuck is wrong with people....this should not be allowed for children..........i am still deeply troubled...i hate my parents for letting me watch it.......willy wonka is a pedophile...a pee-pee toucher....i can't be alone on this one......don't even get me started on the oompa loompa's.....that is just wrong....and why do his grandparents all sleep in the same bed.....and why are they so decrepid!?@?

Originally posted by misk

.it is on right now!..this movie scares the crap out of me..............what the fuck is wrong with people....this should not be allowed for children..........i am still deeply troubled...i hate my parents for letting me watch it.......willy wonka is a pedophile...a pee-pee toucher....i can't be alone on this one......don't even get me started on the oompa loompa's.....that is just wrong....and why do his grandparents all sleep in the same bed.....and why are they so decrepid!?@?

:laugh::D

I must admit, the 1st half of the movie is dark and decrepit, but you have to admit this is an all time classic for kids.

I don't think he's a peepee toucher, Willy is just a kid at heart. And i always dreamed of being in a candy wonderland like that.

But there are some scary scenes that phreaked me out, like the raging riverboat that hit warp speeds, when charlie and his grandpa were floating to the cieling, and burps saved them, and when they shrank that kid who was obsessed with television.

If you look at it point blank, the film had a good lesson for kids aboout not being greedy and selfish, but you're right misky, it was a bit out there :worry:

Originally posted by thehype

I wouldn't mind if thy did a remke of this movie. they could have new actors to play the parts but Gene Wilder is still WIlly Wonka

example....

David Spade - the school teacher

Ice Cube - the CandyMan

Frankie Muniz aka Malcom - Charlie

...how about.......get off my thread with your crazy talk!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....u really wanna remake this evil film.....get pee-wee to play willy........

All my life, I just had this tremendous disliking of the story of Willy Wonka. As much as people tried to keep my mind on the messages displayed in the story, something seemed just so warped and backwards about a bunch of sadistic little midgets singing the glory over a bunch of kids dying, and for heaven's sake, I've heard the "they didn't die" excuse over and over again, so spare me.

....and why do his grandparents all sleep in the same bed.....and why are they so decrepid!?@?

hahaha....I always make fun of that Scene!!! :laugh:

seriously....they cant get up, so where do they piss & Crap...?

I have even made a term/saying/phrase from that scene...

Like for example...like when Im too lazy to get up and do something....or when I dont feel like doing something...I call it,

" I am WONKAing it...." or when Im tired and dont wanna go out....my friends and I say... "We're just gonna WONKA it tonight"...

this term can be used in an infinate amount of situations...

and when you are being a Real Wonka...Like Severely Lazy....WE call it, MAJOR WONKAGE"

....ok....its a little weird....but oh well...try it.... :laugh:;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hahaha....I always make fun of that Scene!!! :laugh:

seriously....they cant get up, so where do they piss & Crap...?

I have even made a term/saying/phrase from that scene...

Like for example...like when Im too lazy to get up and do something....or when I dont feel like doing something...I call it,

" I am WONKAing it...." or when Im tired and dont wanna go out....my friends and I say... "We're just gonna WONKA it tonight"...

and when you are being a Real Wonka...Like Severely Lazy....WE call it, MAJOR WONKAGE"

..lol....or when u molest small children...u r WILLY wonkaING it!...i soo lazy to get up and do something....or when I dont feel like doing something...I call it,

i love this movie... one of my childhood favs.... close your eyes count to three... and soon youll be in a world filled with pure imagination...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i love this movie... one of my childhood favs.... close your eyes count to three... and soon youll be in a world filled with pure imagination...

more like......close your eyes so i can molest u...then feed u candy to keep you quiet!

...and smokesum......GROSS

I was actually lucky enough never to have seen this movie as a child. I finally rented it afew months ago cause my bf calls me Veruca and I had to find out what he was talking about. Needless to say he was in BIG trouble, and I'm nothing like that. I definitely agree that it's not a movie for children, it's more like a horror flick on acid.:(

Originally posted by luvle02

I was actually lucky enough never to have seen this movie as a child. I finally rented it afew months ago cause my bf calls me Veruca and I had to find out what he was talking about. Needless to say he was in BIG trouble, and I'm nothing like that. I definitely agree that it's not a movie for children, it's more like a horror flick on acid.:(

:laugh: Veruca!!! lol....In my 5th grade play... guess who was cast as Veruca??????

None other than our very own...........Dknybabe

And she did a GREAT job!!!!!!!

Originally posted by luvle02

I guess we all have alittle Veruca in us.

I definitely do..... :D

Dknybabe really was the best Veruca though, she even had that squeaky/raspy voice which went along soooo good w/the spoiled brat personality....

I still have the video tape!!!!!!! Who wants to see it?!?!!? :tongue: j/k jess if you're reading this.... that tape is severe blackmail for the both of us :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

I definitely do..... :D

Dknybabe really was the best Veruca though, she even had that squeaky/raspy voice which went along soooo good w/the spoiled brat personality....

I still have the video tape!!!!!!! Who wants to see it?!?!!? :tongue: j/k jess if you're reading this.... that tape is severe blackmail for the both of us :(

..stop promoting this evil movie!.......this thread is about him being a pee pee toucher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....not about veruca....poor girl...she was probably a brat because she didn't know how to deal with him and his "bad touch".......

...i am going to drink away my issues with this movie

..stop promoting this evil movie!.......this thread is about him being a pee pee toucher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....not about veruca....poor girl...she was probably a brat because she didn't know how to deal with him and his "bad touch".......

...i am going to drink away my issues with this movie

So I'll see you for movie night at my house???? We're watching Willy Wonka -- Your favorite!!! You bring the soda, I've got the chips and other snacks under control... :aright:

See ya then!

:heart: Your friend..... Mystify