Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My apologies to stryke....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I had the oppurtunity to come in and hear you but i had to be me, and i don't cave into a club manager who don't know the djs name or his dj name...

I haven't decided what i want to do with this disaster of a night, (well maze kicked as except for the music). Not sure how to approach it. Though I had reports from hog, dui, da jew that your set was re dick u los. Which doesn't surprise me. For some reason you have a hard time building an audience here in south florida, not sure why. Personaly i think its just "not your time" , but your time is comming, so keep doing what you do. You have the talent and passion...

You'll hear all types of stories before you read this about what happened, but know this, I was there with a crew at 3am, just like i said i would do. All of them went in, I didn't.. We'll save that story for when i'm in a childish mood...

let me know when your single drops, should be soon.... been waiting for the mix for months now...:eek:

and for those who got fucked over for the picotto list and for those who told me that LP is a stand up guy, quote from the mouth of the club manager "LP is the one that told us to shut the picotto list down at 11:30"

There was plenty of witnesses from cp to hear it...

Thanks lp.... your the best..:rolleyes:

Nick > you missed one badass set of music. check my review. I understand your frustration with the front door at Space, but you have to remember bro it’s a two way street. :) also half the people in the club, don’t know who the DJ is on a given night, so it wouldn’t surprise me if the folks at the front don’t know. . sometimes bro you have to put all that sh*t aside, and remember what we are really there for. :cool:

I’m in no way defending the Space front door folks, because this is the second week I have been a party to mass confusion at the front door.:mad: from that perspective I would like Space ,to give us the game plan, and not change it half way through the game.

;)