Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ and all my fans

louiedevito

ADMIN NOTE:

Unfortunately this poster is not Louie Devito. It is bogus. All of these users appear to be the same:

louiedevito

sweetgir181

wakeup

Louie

-------------------------------

Thank you to all who support me. I'm currently working on my next cd on the hunt for the next biggest tracks. Hopefully my new CD will be done in spring/early summer of 2003 just in time for your treks to the NJ shore. Be sure to checkout my website for new updates at louiedevito.com, to all you haters out there you keep my going strong in bringing our love to dance music to the masses all around the US. Peace and Love Louie DeVito

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by esco

So how does it feel to know that you get rich off of other peoples work?

Well i pay good money at times to liscense these tracks. Obviously these artists and record labels can turn down my offers to use their tracks on my compilations. The exposure I give these artists and producers is unparalled. It also can have a high return financially to them in the future. Thanks for the comments.

Peace and Love Louie DeVito

Why the fuck are you guys being so mean to Louie Devito ...

He does have fans and people who buy his CD's ... If you have an opinion you can state it w/o being personally offensive to him... and like DoublePlay and Somegirl said You never know who you might work with or chill with in the future.So unlees u have personal issues with him ... I don't see the point of bashing him on his own thread

Originally posted by jennijugs

He does have fans and people who buy his CD's ... If you have an opinion you can state it w/o being personally offensive to him... and like DoublePlay and Somegirl said You never know who you might work with or chill with in the future.So unlees u have personal issues with him ... I don't see the point of bashing him on his own thread

:clap: I agree!

If any of you think you could do it better...than why are'nt you?

Originally posted by jennijugs

Louie Devito puts Velveeta to shame.

Originally posted by esco

Louie Devito puts Velveeta to shame.

not for nuthing everything has its place.

alot of my friends buy his CDs they love the music and the scene just now in their 30s stoped ging out. Kinda hard to get a babysitter while u go to factory. So while some of the songs to people that go to clubs are out. Some people who arent out and dont hear the music like them. Look at the tracks on them. They are usually some of the best tracks when they first came out so when people hear them on there for the first time they are geting good track selections.

jennijuggs i hear u are working at shooters . hmmm lemme know when ill stop in. are u serving or dancing.

Originally posted by louiedevito

Thank you to all who support me. I'm currently working on my next cd on the hunt for the next biggest tracks. Hopefully my new CD will be done in spring/early summer of 2003 just in time for your treks to the NJ shore. Be sure to checkout my website for new updates at louiedevito.com, to all you haters out there you keep my going strong in bringing our love to dance music to the masses all around the US. Peace and Love Louie DeVito

GOOD JOB ON THE CD. . .can't wait for the next!! :D Don't even waste your time on the "haters" and remember when anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it. ;) Keep up the GOOD WORK :clap:

Originally posted by laurie619

GOOD JOB ON THE CD. . .can't wait for the next!! :D Don't even waste your time on the "haters" and remember when anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it. ;) Keep up the GOOD WORK :clap:

how is the saying weather its good or bad they say dont worry until no ons is saying anything at all

If this is really louie d then he has a lot of balls coming on this board and posting, considering he has been its laughing stock for a few months now

and fuck all that DJ to DJ bull.....Ive spoken with plenty of headliner DJ's who havent had the best of words to say about Louie D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

If this is really louie d then he has a lot of balls coming on this board and posting, considering he has been its laughing stock for a few months now

and fuck all that DJ to DJ bull.....Ive spoken with plenty of headliner DJ's who havent had the best of words to say about Louie D

BG

Your "djing" at the Stone Pony for christs sake!! When you have a credible gig and make his $$..then post whatever garbage you wanna spew from your mouth..until then...:finger:

Jealousy gets ya nowhere kid!!:blown:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

Thanks its people like you who make me stronger. You'll go far with that attitude. :D Peace and Love Louie DeVito

I have to admit I like your stuff. Little story here: First time I heard the NYC Underground was i my friends pickup a few years ago I think, his truck had no heat and we were both freezin our asses off. He put on some of thoes tracks and I was like yo shits cool, now keep in mind at this point I had never really been to a club or heard any music like this. So that CD got me into the whole sence I guess. Everyday me and him used to hit them gym and listen to that CD (that and some Bon Jovi, Motly Crue, and anyother music that manages to get you goin) Ill always rember the first time I ever danced to Sprinte stella on a teen night in some shity run down club in philly lol good times.

Originally posted by lalaman

I have to admit I like your stuff. Little story here: First time I heard the NYC Underground was i my friends pickup a few years ago I think, his truck had no heat and we were both freezin our asses off. He put on some of thoes tracks and I was like yo shits cool, now keep in mind at this point I had never really been to a club or heard any music like this. So that CD got me into the whole sence I guess. Everyday me and him used to hit them gym and listen to that CD (that and some Bon Jovi, Motly Crue, and anyother music that manages to get you goin) Ill always rember the first time I ever danced to Sprinte stella on a teen night in some shity run down club in philly lol good times.

Thank You, thats all i try to do is open up dance to new ears. People need to understand that but most hate. Peace and Love Louie DeVito