Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Piu review

Where was everyone?? The place closed at 6 am, which is the earliest I've ever witnessed on a Saturday at Arc. When I got there at 12:45 am, there seemed to be less than 10 people in the club. (I later found out about the guestlist being extended to 3 am, so maybe that had some to do with it)

Anyways, music was still quite nice, and the small crowd seemed to be much into it.

Paolo Mojo opened, then Noel Sanger took over at 2:30 am, followed by Mario Piu at 4 am.

Nice stuff by Mojo and Sanger.

I thought Piu's mixing kinda sucked in the first hour, but he was great in the second hour. Music may have been cheesy to some, but I was loving it all throughout. The place was jumping after he played Taub, some time around 5:30 am. Stellar closing track - does anyone know what it was?

Those who were there surely saw the guy who wore a Smirnoff Ice logo outfit and a paper plate mask. When he was in the arcade, people were foolin' with him. Perhaps kinda freaky, but he was pretty good at staying motionless. When I first saw him standing against one of the poles, I thought it was a mannequin or something like that.

i read a review from a girl in the booth and she posted that the mixing was bad in the beginning cause he couldn't figure out arc's mixer. that is reasonable i guess. :) she also said he was pissed that they turned on the lights. he had planned to play till 7.

Originally posted by tatgirl

Closing track was Darish- Ira.

Well Randy, aka Smirnoff Ice guy, has now ruined me from ever drinking one of those again. He was really scary.... I am gonna have nightmares for a looooong time. :eek:

hey it was nice to meet you (i am butterfly on TA)