Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells@Trust pics

tinybutterfli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this time, i thought that rockyblue was ad, and for some reason i HAD trouble distinguishing cookie girl from rockyblue. :blank: . Anyway, i had a good time last night. but i just wonder what his set wouldve been like if the airport peeps had not lost his records. According to one of my friends, he shopped@yoshitoshi before arriving at trust and spent around 5 grand on cds? can someone confirm this? anyway, it was a GREAT cp/non cp turnout. Beautiful people, smiling faces and dancing, dancing, and more dancing:O). Oh yeah, how much did you get paid to dance that night, jroo and revel?! lol, I couldve sworn you guys were doing a number together. sorta reminds me of the rejected highschool cast of the full monty, but fully clothed. when i saw jeremy humping the speakers, it was just downhill from there! lol! Great times. i'm looking fwd to more nights like this. but it looks like i wont be there again till Feb 8th for james shhhbiela.

p.s

40's may be considered ghetto but cost effective i've learned.

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh:

omg, i bet that speaker feels violated by jroo.

he needs to find himself some action quick

:D

mmmm vibrations.... bwahahhahaa

Now I think I must be reallllllly out of touch with DC CP lately 'cause I don't know who half those people are. I know Crank, Reval, Millie, Kuro, Jroo and Vic... and uhm... everyone else is a mystery to me. Can everyone please identify themselves??? :confused:

Gina, thanks for posting those - they turned out really well! It was good to see everybody again after so long. Hope everybody has a nice holiday season! I'm going to NYC this weekend and I'm hoping to check out Armin van Buuren at the Roxy - I'll let you know how it goes. Talk to you guys soon!

Sopha - that's Vinny with the cornrows, you met him at the Edge with us the night Walker was spinning there.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

...but i just wonder what his set wouldve been like if the airport peeps had not lost his records. According to one of my friends, he shopped@yoshitoshi before arriving at trust and spent around 5 grand on cds? can someone confirm this?...

supposedly the airline lost armin van buuren's records last time he came out to l.a. what i don't understand is why the djs don't bring them as carry-on somehow. i never check anything that important - don't see why they'd be so foolish.