Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells@Trust pics

tinybutterfli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by revaluation

Yes and it fuckin rules.....I'll be sporting it on the 20th so you bettah be there!!

Thanks so much tiny....i'll throw you the dough next time i see ya....this weekend perhaps?

:( :( :( :( I leave for Texas on the 18th! Take pics!

You are welcome! I'm gonna start my own tshirt company *lol* I don't know if I'll be out this weekend. But it is only Monday...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Gawd, I'm so broke :(

NYis4 - Howells' records were missing when he got to Baltimore. Did you and TJ5 have anything to do with that???? *lol* Hmmmm??? "the airline lost his records" Riiiiiight :shaky:

His records were missing, huh? That's funny, teamj5 showed up at my place late-night selling records for $.50 a piece. They weren't anything special though... just some lame Eminem remix and a couple hundred white labels.

Vic singing karoake :laugh: I want a full review on Monday!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Vic singing karoake :laugh: I want a full review on Monday!

Word on the street is that Vic does a near perfect rendition of "Unchained Melody". Especially that high note. I hear it brings tears to the eyes of the women in the crowd and makes the men wish they were women.

Originally posted by jroo

Hey, its all about getting whoever, or in this case whatever you're dancing with comfortable. there is nothing wrong with letting a speaker know that you're money and you want to party. :) im sure my girl appriecates me dancing with electronics than flesh. :):)

AHA! So that rumor about you dancing with the VCR is true eh?! You have a Sanyo VCr and named it melanie. And every now and then you abuse that slot of hers. for the love of god Germy, she wants VHS tapes in her slot. no substitutes! by the way, I hope you had fun tickling the woofer with your tweeter. lol! you should come out of the wood works more often Germy.

Originally posted by lizard23

Gina, thanks for posting those - they turned out really well! It was good to see everybody again after so long. Hope everybody has a nice holiday season! I'm going to NYC this weekend and I'm hoping to check out Armin van Buuren at the Roxy - I'll let you know how it goes. Talk to you guys soon!

Sopha - that's Vinny with the cornrows, you met him at the Edge with us the night Walker was spinning there.

thanks liz. i do recall where i've met him but just forgot his name. so the real question is...was that brunette his girl? and what's her name?:deal:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Word on the street is that Vic does a near perfect rendition of "Unchained Melody". Especially that high note. I hear it brings tears to the eyes of the women in the crowd and makes the men wish they were women.

they told me it was a good way to bag chicks...i'll see what the results are

Originally posted by adeliz01

Gina-- I have another picture tag for ya-- the girl with the long dark hair dancing w/ Yuri is Janice........a friend of mine from high school. Small world eh?

i was just going to post about that. i've known janice and her b/f for quite some time now. wowee, janice is quite a looker as well.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

thanks liz. i do recall where i've met him but just forgot his name. so the real question is...was that brunette his girl? and what's her name?:deal:

Great pics! I managed to avoid all cameras! :D

I did spot my rommie sara caught red handed with a cig in one of the sideshow bob photos!

The brunette is Kristy and yes that is his new girl.