Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ru$$ians

ellinita

Originally posted by apotheosis

What the hell are you talking about??

or if she does have a mole or not.

All of you SHUT IT.

~~notice how we didnt get offended at ellinita's post b/c it was actually funny and referred to new russians whom we cant stand ourselves....i got offended at the mole part b/c me and irene both have one...and we both know u!!!! and don't even go there saying u never knew i had one its in a pretty obvious place...so mike whenether one makes fun of a racial/cultural sterotype its funny, when u point out PERSONAL traits its offensive....:rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

Hey kingartur you giraffe necked slackjaw'd simp, shut your fucking commie mouth up. If you cant take a fucking joke because that oversized Bolshevik melon of yours is so dense due to all the Lenin preaching mom and dad raised you on, then dig up the raft Grandma Zuzana used in the 1800's and paddle your sorry Hammer and Sickle ass back to the fucking Kremlin before I ram a bottle of Stolchynaya vodka up your tight toolbox ass.

Fuck u rizzo, u aint real, so why dont' u go on ur real sn and talk shit, or talk shit to my face. We'll see who's a tuff guy is in person.

Ok, let me get on my real SN.

Ok done. Now listen up you dense African Dinka Giraffed necked cockslap. Its been almost a year since I started to grace this board with my presence. I'm as real as 500,000,000 of your kind getting slayed in battles.

Now we all know your a 5"9 Dungeon and Dragons playing nerd, so dont kid anyone with your e-musles. Instead of making e-threats go take your 40 sided dice and roll them up and down your grundle for 30 minuets or so while watching Hunt of the Red October as your piegrogies get done in the microwave after that, Im sure you will calm down.

And how the fuck am I ever going to see you if your standing in a line for half a day waiting for 2 loafs of bread you imbred fuck.

Originally posted by ellinita

YOU KNOW YOUR A$$ IS RUSSIAN IF...

-1. Your car costs more than your college education

-2. Your blood has a permanent vodka content level

--4. Your idea of a normal Friday or Saturday night is spending it at a club!

-9. People are always asking you if you can get them a cheap deal on something... and you prolly can

-10. Every sentence you say or hear starts with "blyat" and ends with "nahuy" *blyat idi ti nahu*

-11. You know the new line of Nokias 3 months before they come out

-12. You can't go to the movies without having to save 20 seats for your late friends cuz they're buying semichki

-13. You don't mind family get togethers

-19. You love to rock Versace, AIX and D&G

-22. Your Maxima has either a RU (Russia) or UA (Ukraine) sticker on the back

-24. At any given moment you are carrying at least a dime bag of shwag...

-25. Ya 2nd home is Brighton... im sorry 1st home

-26. Your uncle is in the Russian Mafia or is a former employe of the KGB

-29. You love to wear turtlenex even though you dont get hickeys

-36. You have more than 10 techno CDz in your car

-38. *You smoke parliamentz* (or in the worst case, Marlboro Lights)

-39. You know u'r russian if you got 20 speeding, red light, stop sign tickets

-40. Everyone you know drives a maxima, altima, bmw or a lex or a benZ

-45. You wake up on a saturday morning, unable to remember which one of your friends gave you a ride home because you couldn't even walk, but see your car standing in the parking lot (you drove home your self).

-46. You have 200 techno songs on your computer

-47. You drive by the bay 20 times jus to see whose chillin

-51. You can drink 4 shots of vodka straight

-53. You know more than 30 Lenas, Annas, Natashas, Mashas, and Vikas

-54. You sleep during the day wake up at 11pm and go out

-57. You leave school for 2 hours to have a cigarrete

-66. Yogo to the movies without having to save 20 seats for your late friends cuz they're buying semichki

-13. You don't mind family get togethers

-19. You love to rock Versace, AIX and D&G

-22. Your Maxima has either a RU (Russia) or UA (Ukraine) sticker on the back

-24. At any given moment you are carrying at least a dime bag of shwag...

-25. Ya 2nd home is Brighton... im sorry 1st home

-26. Your uncle is in the Russian Mafia or is a former employe of the KGB

-29. You love to wear turtlenex even though you dont get hickeys

-36. You have more than 10 techno CDz in your car

-38. *You smoke parliamentz* (or in the worst case, Marlboro Lights)

-39. You know u'r russian if you got 20 speeding, red light, stop sign tickets

-40. Everyone you know drives a maxima, altima, bmw or a lex or a benZ

-45. You wake up on a saturday morning, unable to remember which one of your friends gave you a ride home because you couldn't even walk, but see your car standing in the parking lot (you drove home your self).

-46. You have 200 techno songs on your computer

-47. You drive by the bay 20 times jus to see whose chillin

-51. You can drink 4 shots of vodka straight

-53. You know more than 30 Lenas, Annas, Natashas, Mashas, and Vikas

-54. You sleep during the day wake up at 11pm and go out

-57. You leave school for 2 hours to have a cigarrete

-66. You used to work out but u dont anymore (u just dont have enough time)

these are definitely true, i have a lot of russian friends and they are a trip to be around...the amount of vodka that gets consumed around them is amazing...

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i got offended at the mole part b/c me and irene both have one...and we both know u!!!! and don't even go there saying u never knew i had one its in a pretty obvious place

I will say this one last time... It was a general statement.

I have never seen your mole. period. and just for shits n giggles I looked at some meetup pics, and i still dont see it. get off it already.

Originally posted by apotheosis

I will say this one last time... It was a general statement.

I have never seen your mole. period. and just for shits n giggles I looked at some meetup pics, and i still dont see it. get off it already.

~~it was a very uneducated one......:blank:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I would just like to go on record and say that I am not, nor have never been Rizzo . . . :aright: . .

ditto.

Before arthur like the rest of you..starts thinking that I AM rizzo...i'm definitely not...however...certain parts of whoever rizzo is post..did make me laugh..and that is really all this messageboard is for.

So art...just pay no attention to it and laugh about it and roll it off..cause whoever it is will never reveal himself.

Oh and btw...

Apotheiosis..yer a fuckin dick and a half for saying that about Irina...and even dumber for playing stupid since u yerself knew he was was refering to his friend and MY FRIEND irina....very poor taste my brotha very poor.....

mole or not u have no idea what a good fuckin person that girl is.

Originally posted by quoth

Oh and btw...

Apotheiosis..yer a fuckin dick and a half for saying that about Irina...and even dumber for playing stupid since u yerself knew he was was refering to his friend and MY FRIEND irina....very poor taste my brotha very poor.....

mole or not u have no idea what a good fuckin person that girl is.

I concur......definately an assholish dig at her

If you got problems about someone at least fess up to your shittalking....

Think Im gonna have to start cracking some heads open here:

IT WAS NOT ABOUT IRINA.

And Jon, you dont remember long time ago how i was saying certain Russian girls I dated had moles???

This was way before ever meeting SexxyME.

another thing: I took the liberty of PMing Irina stating this was not about her or ANYONE in gerenal as i saw her feelings were hurt.

Fucking Assholes.

Originally posted by quoth

ditto.

Before arthur like the rest of you..starts thinking that I AM rizzo...i'm definitely not...however...certain parts of whoever rizzo is post..did make me laugh..and that is really all this messageboard is for.

So art...just pay no attention to it and laugh about it and roll it off..cause whoever it is will never reveal himself.

There is no "whoever it is" you stupid pale ass mick.

Originally posted by rizzo

There is no "whoever it is" you stupid pale ass mick.

Reagardless..

i think u owe kingarthur an apology...he is definitely not a dungeons and dragons nerd...he is a cool fuckin kid.

now shake hands u two

:laugh:

and as for ghhhosts response: GODDAYYYYYYYYUM!!!!!! :eek: :eek: i felt that all the way here in jersey....and just wanna add that...it was actually ME AND IRINA who fuckin noticed and helped that kid as he was fallin off the speaker in a k-hole...but hey whatever...people always have all sorts of personal vendettas and issues on this fuckin board which is why i dont even bother takin time to post as much as i usta.

i just post before work or when i come home..thats it..then i look at this board and think "damn..what a fuckin piece of shit its turned into".

:nono: Not nice at all people.. I think these types of threads about ethnicity and culture would be avoided if yous were any types of human beings.. As for Apotheosis, i read the whole thread and he did not in any way imply anyone, but once kingarthur implied he did do that and the persons name was said then this girl has a right to be upset and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if it is a messageboard this type of crap is not funny.