Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex like an animal- when your last time?

(Animal Sex)

Just because women are fundamentally hungry for romance doesn’t mean they don’t also want to be naughty. How can you tell when your woman is in the mood to reenact a Mickey Rourke movie? Pay attention to what she’s wearing. If she’s sporting a low-cut shirt with a push-up bra and heels, she’s probably had wild sex in the back of her mind since the second she woke up that morning. Just ask Lisa, 25. “When I’m horny, I definitely dress more suggestively and drink more heavily,†she admits. “I want to let go and get a little nuts sexually.â€

Obviously, you want with every bone in your body to encourage this bad behavior. So when you see her, sneak your hand playfully between her knees under the table, unbutton her top butention to what she’s wearing. If she’s sporting a low-cut shirt with a push-up bra and heels, she’s probably had wild sex in the back of her mind since the second she woke up that morning. Just ask Lisa, 25. “When I’m horny, I definitely dress more suggestively and drink more heavily,†she admits. “I want to let go and get a little nuts sexually.â€

Obviously, you want with every bone in your body to encourage this bad behavior. So when you see her, sneak your hand playfully between her knees under the table, unbutton her top button in the cab, or grab her from behind as she walks up the stairs. When you’re finally alone, do something you’ve never done before—whether it’s tying a blindfold around her eyes or slipping a hand down the back of her pants—to send the message that tonight is going to be extra wild. “Down and dirty sex is all about putting your mouth, fingers, and other body parts everywhere they don’t belong. It makes me feel like an out-of-control, lust- ridden animal,†says Nina, 29. “And it has to come on fast. A guy should be a little aggreton in the cab, or grab her from behind as she walks up the stairs. When you’re finally alone, do something you’ve never done before—whether it’s tying a blindfold around her eyes or slipping a hand down the back of her pants—to send the message that tonight is going to be extra wild. “Down and dirty sex is all about putting your mouth, fingers, and other body parts everywhere they don’t belong. It makes me feel like an out-of-control, lust- ridden animal,†says Nina, 29. “And it has to come on fast. A guy should be a little aggressive, a little impatient.â€

Asking naughty questions during sex is also a good way to get edgy. “When a guy starts asking me if I’d like to do kinky stuff, it works two ways,†says Carrie, 27. “First off, it gets me horny, but more importantly, it makes me feel like I’ll have some control over the stuff that’s going to happen—because he’s asking me, not barking at me.†If she’s got you in a dog collar, though, feel free to bark.

gm_new.jpg

--------------------------ssive, a little impatient.â€

Asking naughty questions during sex is also a good way to get edgy. “When a guy starts asking me if I’d like to do kinky stuff, it works two ways,†says Carrie, 27. “First off, it gets me horny, but more importantly, it makes me feel like I’ll have some control over the stuff that’s going to happen—because he’s asking me, not barking at me.†If she’s got you in a dog collar, though, feel free to bark.

gm_new.jpg