Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Romantic SEX (barbie likes this one)

(Romantic Sex)

If tonight happens to be a special occasion, or you just came this close to breaking up, no other kind of sex will do. A sweet, languorous roll in the hay reminds your girlfriend that in spite of your occasional screwups and general lack of maturity, you are nonetheless worthy of her love. See, even daring women who like spanking, bondage, horses, you name it, crave romantic sex. It makes them feel connected to you and secure in their relationship.

Cinematic kissing is the cornerstone, so start by laying your lips on her mouth, neck, collarbone, palms, and anywhere else you can think of. One move girls swear by is to lean her back, supporting her with one arm as if you were dipping hers your girlfriend that in spite of your occasional screwups and general lack of maturity, you are nonetheless worthy of her love. See, even daring women who like spanking, bondage, horses, you name it, crave romantic sex. It makes them feel connected to you and secure in their relationship.

Cinematic kissing is the cornerstone, so start by laying your lips on her mouth, neck, collarbone, palms, and anywhere else you can think of. One move girls swear by is to lean her back, supporting her with one arm as if you were dipping her, then lifting her shirt to kiss every inch of her breasts. All in good time, lay her back onto the bed and focus excessive attention between her legs—and for once, resist her attempts to pull you into man-on-top action. “Knowing that he wants me to just be still while he kisses and touches me all over is the most romantic thing in the world,†says Janine, 25. Think Harlequin romance novel; think soap opera. When her eyes are closed, believe it or not, you become Brad Pitt. So act like it.

This is no time to break out Assmaster, then lifting her shirt to kiss every inch of her breasts. All in good time, lay her back onto the bed and focus excessive attention between her legs—and for once, resist her attempts to pull you into man-on-top action. “Knowing that he wants me to just be still while he kisses and touches me all over is the most romantic thing in the world,†says Janine, 25. Think Harlequin romance novel; think soap opera. When her eyes are closed, believe it or not, you become Brad Pitt. So act like it.

This is no time to break out Assmasters IV. Pick a position that’s intimate—face-to-face, with nobody’s ankles up behind their ears. Have her sit on top of you so you’re facing each other and her legs are wrapped around you. “This position allows you deep penetration while forcing you to take it slow,†says Joannides. Hold her in a loose hug as she grinds against you in a steady, hypnotic rhythm; continue to kiss her face and chest, if only to distract yourself from blowing too soon. When you’re both yearning for a greater range of motion, roll her over and continue is IV. Pick a position that’s intimate—face-to-face, with nobody’s ankles up behind their ears. Have her sit on top of you so you’re facing each other and her legs are wrapped around you. “This position allows you deep penetration while forcing you to take it slow,†says Joannides. Hold her in a loose hug as she grinds against you in a steady, hypnotic rhythm; continue to kiss her face and chest, if only to distract yourself from blowing too soon. When you’re both yearning for a greater range of motion, roll her over and continue in the missionary position, whispering sweet things in her ear. “What makes sex extra romantic is when a guy looks at me while we’re having sex and tells me how beautiful I am and how good it feels to be with me,†says Kristi, 28. Remember: Prove you can pull it off the nice way and she’ll feel confident giving it to you down-and-dirty later.