Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smith & selway

wakeup

Originally posted by jlauro263

damn I waited to do some ordering off satellite till tonight and guess what, that was on my list and they're already sold out...damn it how could that be lol

very easy u picked the wrong day to order ;) theres 2 days out of the week which r best

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

you know i love you ma!!!!!! ;)

Jay..... hahaa ok im a dumb ass who forgot to add you to my buddy list and i closed your IM. so def IM me when you get back from class. thanks mwahhh ;)

no i meant jay lol but i luv ya too!

Originally posted by jlauro263

I never really had a problem like this. I would always miss out on 1 or 2 in which case I'd just order some from Satellite and Some from one of the other sources. But everything I wanted to order was out this time...

like i said before.. satellite SUCKSSS.. they have become too popular.. and i dont think they get that much good shit anymore.. ur better off checking out other sites.. u can find the same shit and its probably in stock

Originally posted by muzikman

like i said before.. satellite SUCKSSS.. they have become too popular.. and i dont think they get that much good shit anymore.. ur better off checking out other sites.. u can find the same shit and its probably in stock

i definately agree cause its worse and worse orderin shit there even on the right days as i say. goin into the store is pretty much worthless too cause ull never find 1/2 the tracks u want. the people there aside from maybe 2 dont know shit except how to empty the crates and restock. though theres only been maybe 2 or 3 times since the summer where i didnt get all the tracks i wanted. pretty good since i order atleast once a week.